• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 2, 2020

    Ark PS4 Extinction smalltribe servers down?74,75,76

    Ark PS4 Extinction smalltribe servers down?74,75,76


    Extinction smalltribe servers down?74,75,76

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 09:31 PM PST

    So I been trying alllll day to get in and they are 0/70 and it just kept telling me login connection and my other friends say it's also 0/70

    submitted by /u/ChillWeeknd
    [link] [comments]

    Caves

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 03:25 PM PST

    Needs some tips with the caves, or one in particular. I'm trying to do the lava cave on the island (it's the second cave I'm trying) and having some difficulty with it. It's me and one friend but we keep getting mega rabies from the bats and dying.

    We tried speed running through it and had no luck either. Even worse now all the bats and scorpions are right at the end where we need to go. What sort of dinos do we need to be taking in to survive and get the artifact without falling in the lava or anything?

    Also is there a general thing you should do when trying to go through a cave or is it something different with each one? The other one I tried was a lot easier than this and had way less dinos in. This one now has at least 40-50 bats grouped together and I die when I get mega rabies from a bite from a bat.

    submitted by /u/EpIc_BuLITzZ
    [link] [comments]

    Help suggestions?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 10:03 PM PST

    Hey so my friend and I play everyday and i like playing with a goal and s set mind but once we get everything to a point like greenhouse and large base fabricator ect. He just want to go to another world and move the same characters over and dinos now that's not a problem if he didnt insist we use creative all the time. I hate creative it litterally ruins the game the only bosses we have done is in creative because he wont do anything vanilla anymore problem just go creative how do I make him stop?

    submitted by /u/Fatality_LTD
    [link] [comments]

    This giga got some pretty af colors. I'm considering names for both her and the melee line.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 04:52 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel