• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 27, 2020

    Ark PS4 genesis

    Ark PS4 genesis


    genesis

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 08:37 AM PST

    im not sure if i should buy genesis, do you guys think its worth it?

    submitted by /u/matthijsy97
    [link] [comments]

    Issue getting couch co-op to work for genesis

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:17 AM PST

    My wife and I both bought genesis and downloaded the update, as well as redeeming the "genesis part one" in the store to gain access to it. We can both start up a solo game on our consoles, but if I try to invite her to my game it says she doesn't own genesis. Anyone having this issue or have a workaround?

    submitted by /u/Snark_No_Malark
    [link] [comments]

    I’m confused I have it downloaded?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 01:13 PM PST

    Question

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 12:00 PM PST

    What command do I use to complete all missions on Genesis???

    submitted by /u/jonnyboi619
    [link] [comments]

    Question about genesis

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:12 AM PST

    Did anybody else get put on the other map when genesis first released? I was on a server playing on a regular styled map for genesis and I know it wasn't any of the regular maps because I have played them all. Wish I had been recording at the time. It was on an eu small tribes server for genesis. Got to like lvl 30 server dc'd and then it forced me onto the simulation map. Anybody else experience this? Anybody know what that map was???

    submitted by /u/Coreycarries
    [link] [comments]

    genesis engrams

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:19 AM PST

    so I want to see the engrams for genesis but I can't find them. I when I try to highlight the genesis tab it only shows me the island engrams and I made sure the island tab was not highlighted. so how do I get the engrams ?

    submitted by /u/DRArmshortz
    [link] [comments]

    HLNA threat detection?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:05 AM PST

    Does any one know how the HLNA threat detection works?

    I keep periodically hearing a loud chime and a few times I've seen a blue aura go flying by on the ground. I haven't figured out if it's detecting a player, notifying me of avalanches, or something else entirely.

    Whatever the aura is it seems like its always just out of my view when I go around the rock to see what it was.

    I'm pretty sure it's not hostile wild dinosaurs because she's never gone off around hostile dinosaurs that I've seen.

    submitted by /u/Drenlo
    [link] [comments]

    You can no longer get rid of the swamp fever when you swap servers ?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 02:39 AM PST

    I raided some dude and got swamp fever and I swapped servers trying to get rid of the fever but it seems that is no longer working ?

    I assume in the next few days EVERYONE will be infected... #feelsbad...

    submitted by /u/iTheKillaVanilla
    [link] [comments]

    Discussion post about Genesis

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 03:46 AM PST

    Tell me about what you think for real. I wanna see opinions. 🤔🤗

    submitted by /u/breakneckaloe
    [link] [comments]

    Primitive broken?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 08:00 PM PST

    I've played Primitive on PS4 for ages it seems, but was away for aboit 6 months for military duty. Got on today, and downloaded the new update and everything, and played island on standard fine. Them tried to load up my old Prim save on island. Game loaded for about 30 secs, before crashing and pushing me to the dashboard. Tried 3 times on every map, same result. I can play standard fine, and even Rag seems to work(heard there was some kind of crash glitch with it now?) Sorry if I'm missing something, I've just been out of the loop for so long.

    submitted by /u/Ghostwolf0329
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having this issue?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:20 PM PST

    My settings get reset to default every time I close out of the app. Has Wildcard addressed this?

    submitted by /u/Ethxn02
    [link] [comments]

    Help !! Ps4

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 01:15 AM PST

    Hey I'm I'm wondering if there is a way to get a private server on ark so I can play with my buddy's ????

    submitted by /u/Sojourn-Dreamer
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play with

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 02:41 PM PST

    Im looking for people to play ark with. Here's a little bit about my self:

    age:12 ( not a squeaker ) Location: live in north america so we would play on North American servers ( so there is no lag )

    And finally the requirements: Must have mic, be friendly and active ( also my time zone is Eastern Standard Time )

    submitted by /u/Ryder1329
    [link] [comments]

    Closing out the game resets all single player settings

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 02:56 PM PST

    When I downloaded genesis and looked at my settings all of them had reset! So I reset them all to how I like them, then I noticed that all of my dinos stats are wrong! I tried to fix them but adjusting some settings and it did absolutely nothing. So I tried to log out of the game and back in to see if the dino stats would adjust as I adjusted the sliders but then all the settings reset again! Anyone having this problem? Anyone know a fix for it?

    submitted by /u/dyannahruby
    [link] [comments]

    Hlna Help

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:24 PM PST

    I turned on compact mode on accident and dont know how to turn it off can someone help?

    submitted by /u/meep_king0786
    [link] [comments]

    Ps plus

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 02:25 PM PST

    Do I need ps plus to play with my friend?

    submitted by /u/kevinjo312
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game, need a little direction

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 05:32 PM PST

    I'm level 18. I'm just roaming on the beaches killing small dinosaurs and dodo birds for food. I can't go into the forests without something killing me. I never have the right food to tame any animal. I'm playing local. I know I'm doing something wrong but I don't know what.

    What should I be doing?

    submitted by /u/DavoPotato69
    [link] [comments]

    Toggle Fists not working?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:49 PM PST

    So I know there is a slew of other issues that the latest patch introduced. Quality weapons doing primitive damage, settings resetting, and maybe a couple other things.

    Anyway today I was playing and found a 145 Rex that I decided to try and tame despite the weapon issue. Knocked out alright but when I went and hit L1 and R1 to toggle fists I did a melee motion that is all it did regardless of what was in my hands.. Now I'm pretty tired so it could just be me, but I do use it rather frequently to quickly empty my hands so I thought I'd ask if anyone else was having the same issue.

    submitted by /u/sal880612m
    [link] [comments]

    Was the Deinonychus Saddle removed from the engram page in the most recent update for everyone?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 02:50 PM PST

    Need people to play with on Genesis

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 05:37 PM PST

    Damn genesis sucks...

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 04:14 PM PST

    I've been trying and I mean seriously trying ( level 94 ) and this map is just horrible.. the ocean is trash, there's hardly any spawns on this map. The borders are killing me, over all this new expansion doesn't seem promising. Hell, doesn't even feel like we can build on this map.

    submitted by /u/kasaki89
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel