• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    Ark PS4 Have an interesting problem with a friend joining servers...

    Ark PS4 Have an interesting problem with a friend joining servers...


    Have an interesting problem with a friend joining servers...

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:48 AM PST

    So I live in the US and my friend lives in the UK.I just tried to have him join the server I rented from Nitrado and he joins just fine but as soon as he puts a point into his stats he crashes the server.Its so bad that the server will fully crash and not come back up until I restart it.Just really weird.

    Fun thing is,we tried other people's rented servers and it's the same thing.He puts a point into his stats and it crashes the server.So for now I think my friend might have to wait till something is fixed idk.Oh this was a Rag map too btw.Please let me know if you've seen this and know of a way to fix it.

    submitted by /u/Dr-No-Pants
    [link] [comments]

    Request

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:50 AM PST

    Anyone know where I can get a Mosa?

    submitted by /u/braxtonh211
    [link] [comments]

    I dont understand what happened please help.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 03:58 PM PST

    My wife and I bounce between a rented server and a non dedicated session where we keep most of our animals for breeding. We do this because the server loves to crash and sometimes wipe. Today I switch to our rented server to take care of some chores and I'm not in the tribe anymore. I've tried admin commands through the playstation but it's not working and I'm sure I'm missing something. I've searched Google and YouTube but nothing has worked so far. Any idea?

    submitted by /u/Mrjokaswild
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel