• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 15, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Anyone have more hours than I do?

    ARK: Survival Evolved Anyone have more hours than I do?


    Anyone have more hours than I do?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 07:45 AM PST

    Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 03:03 PM PST

    An incredibly intact Lichid trilobite fossil from the unusual Jorf Formation of Morocco, more than 380 million years old

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:28 AM PST

    Can't figure out the formula for difficulty on the gamepedia hub

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:50 AM PST

    So I don't get what the ''official difficulty'' is. Even after googling I find no info on the official difficulty. I just want to figure out what the max level dino is, so I can know when to stop breeding. The offset difficulty is 0.4 on the server. Can anyone help me out by either stating the max levels or even better, the official difficulty?

    submitted by /u/JustDutch101
    [link] [comments]

    Lost my Character

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:39 AM PST

    so I just logged into rag 81 from ext 459 (PvE) and less then 5 min had past when the server 81 went down. Now I lost my person. How do I go about getting it back?

    and will it effect my tames that I have imprinted before or any other issues this may cause?

    any help advice or help would be great thanks

    submitted by /u/takestolong
    [link] [comments]

    Does Anyone knows where i can get those “bars” as names for tames or tribe?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:14 PM PST

    This Basalt canyon looks like its from a different planet

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:07 AM PST

    Come check us out on PS4!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:05 AM PST

    I cant enter text, what can i do?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:02 AM PST

    Whenever I try to name my tames it doesn't appear. I type it in on the Xbox keyboard, but it never shows up in the name your dino menu, and doesn't apply it. I'm playing single player, if that helps.

    submitted by /u/heck_boi
    [link] [comments]

    Singleplayer Question

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:01 AM PST

    I was wondering if it was possible to have different rules for different singleplayer arks without having to change each one of them all the time individually. Is it ?

    submitted by /u/SaxtonHale25
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys think this giga can handle red drops on extinction official pve or is its hp too low?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:30 AM PST

    Do you guys think this giga can handle red drops on extinction official pve or is its hp too low?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:26 AM PST

    How fast do you think an argentavis flies in mph with a rider ?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:04 PM PST

    Just curious what you think the flying speeds of the creatures are. They seem pretty slow. My guess is maybe 50 mph but thats a total guess

    Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

    submitted by /u/Soltonin
    [link] [comments]

    Is ark broken

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 10:00 PM PST

    So me and my friend started playing valguro an we got pretty far but we wanted to get some chicken raptors but no nest's spawn and we later ran into same problem with wyverns no artifacts spawn either and i tried looking on scorched earth but the nest's aren't spawning on that either

    supply drops don't work either

    submitted by /u/galaxy_of_thorn
    [link] [comments]

    Quetz carrier designs?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:10 PM PST

    Hiya folks, I'd like to make a quetz carrier type-of build. Something that'll be able to carry my Gasbag and anky while i'm doing metal runs. If anyone can show what theirs looks like it would be much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Plebiscis
    [link] [comments]

    What's the most BS thing the game has done to you through glitches?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 01:43 PM PST

    I don't mean scenarios where a Giga found you and your base, or an Alpha spawned nearby and it keeps killing you. I'm talking moments where the game has cheated you or a friend out of something by glitching out. I have two scenarios.

    The first was a wild Giga. I hadn't seen one in about a month, and then, on my way to the Snow Cave for the 12th time, I see a large tail in some trees at night. I got closer, saw it was a wild Giga, and began attacking it while on my Argentavis so I could get its heart. Well, as I'm attacking it, it suddenly despawned. Just poofed from existence.

    The second scenario was I had died in the Snow Cave (from fall damage, of all things) and when I got back to my body it had glitched under the ground. I play Singleplayer, though, so I just shook my head, turned on Ghost cheat, grabbed my stuff, then went back to normal.

    So these are two examples. Have you all got any others?

    submitted by /u/darkstar842
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel