• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 20, 2020

    Ark PS4 Is there a more relaxing way to spend your time waiting for this to wake up and one chomp me?

    Ark PS4 Is there a more relaxing way to spend your time waiting for this to wake up and one chomp me?


    Is there a more relaxing way to spend your time waiting for this to wake up and one chomp me?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:21 PM PST

    How NOT to tame with a friend *language*

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 05:40 AM PST

    Ark maps on sale

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 01:19 PM PST

    what maps would you hardcore players recommend buying as there on sale I can get one, I do like the rock drakes and the fat slug thing but I don't know what maps there on. with me not having much experience in ark would it be pointless even buying until I know abit more?

    submitted by /u/NoFaceNoCaseEU
    [link] [comments]

    Is it still worth it to get into Ark at this point?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:38 AM PST

    I noticed the base game is on sale for $10 and the bundle with all 3 expansion packs are on sale for $31. I was wondering if it was worth it at this point to buy the game or is it a buggy mess? Also should i buy the bundle or just the base game? Thankyou for the response!

    submitted by /u/imperfectsworld
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get screenshots onto canvases?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:20 PM PST

    Can I? Is it even possible on ps4?

    submitted by /u/biggie_bi_boi
    [link] [comments]

    Going from ps4 to pc soon. Any change i should be prepared for?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 03:48 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel