• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 1, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Ark knockout physics vs real life contortionist

    ARK: Survival Evolved Ark knockout physics vs real life contortionist


    Ark knockout physics vs real life contortionist

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 09:22 PM PST

    Help with Riddle #3

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 06:48 AM PST

    Sorry for the late update, #2 was in the Highlands like most users suggested.

    New clue, still on rag.

    "I sit at the end of a natural tunnel not on the ground, you will have to look closely or I will not be found."

    Any help appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/LUXEdeluxex
    [link] [comments]

    What is your top 10 must have dinos for PVP ?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 04:35 AM PST

    My personal list:

    1. Woolly rhino (bossfights / insane damage)

    2. Therizino (speed + DPS / bossfights / farming)

    3. Reaper (bury (hidden) / jump / tank / takes flyers down / abilty to push a dino away)

    4. Griffin (fastest flyer / can be used as small platform / can use weapon while flying)

    5. Giga (uhmm.. you know)

    6. Paracer (platform saddle -> player protection while soaking)

    7. Rock elemental (soaking + no oxygen)

    8. Wyvern (good DPS flyer / can carry a lot of dinos like therizino etc. )

    9. Yuty (buff for the dinos that are soaking / abilty to scare almost every dino / buff all dinos in bossfight)

    10. Quetzal (flying platform -> neccesary against pillar bases)

    Honorouble mentions: trike, rex, ankylo, argentavis and pteranodon.

    *disclaimer: I don't like Extinction.

    I want to see some of your lists :)

    submitted by /u/TalhaNL
    [link] [comments]

    What do you look for in an Ark YouTuber?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 04:13 AM PST

    I'm starting a channel (don't worry, I won't spam this sub with every new video), so I'm wondering what makes the better Ark YouTubers tick. I really only watch Syntac and I don't want to become a copy of his. It's not for money or anything, just want to do it for fun as a hobby.

    What makes an Ark video "good?"

    submitted by /u/Muuzen
    [link] [comments]

    What are some achievements you would add for each DLC?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 02:21 PM PST

    ARK's achievements are mostly limited to the Island, but what if they expanded to the DLCS? What are some achievements you'd like to see? Also, add some skins/hairstyles you'd like to see added with them!

    Scorched Earth:

    • Manticore Slayer - Kill the Manticore (the entire Manticore armor set so you don't have to kill each difficulty)
    • Into the Scar - Steal a Wyvern Egg (I'd love a Wyvern Armro set to match the gloves)
    • Got Milk - Retrieve Wyvern Milk (Safari Hat)
    • Golem Rider - Ride a Rock Golem (asymmetrical hair and "wise" facial hair (Like a stereotypical wise asian man))
    • Cave-Dweller - Retrieve all Scorched Earth artifacts (Cave skins respawn in your inventory)
    • A Hot Story - Collect 100% of Scorched Earth explorer notes (idk about a skin)

    Aberration:

    • Free the ARK - Slay Rockwell (Scary Skull Helmet)
    • Elemental - Craft some Element (Straight hair style and chinbeard facial hair)
    • Reap and Sow - Ride a Reaper (Reaper Mask Skin)
    • To the Stars - Reach the highest point on the Surface (Idk about a skin)
    • Into the Pits - Reach the lowest point in the Elemental Vault
    • Against the Machine - Collect 100% of Aberration explorer notes (Ravager saddle skin)
    • Spelunker - Collect all Aberration artifacts (idk, maybe an emote)

    Extinction:

    • Savior - Defeat the Alpha King Titan (The skins we never got)
    • Of Fire, Ice, and Forest - Defeat each of the Titans (Archer Flex emote)
    • Titan Tamer - Tame each of the Titans (Bicep smooch emote)
    • Master Collector - Defeat a Red OSD (skin)
    • Legendary Collector - Defeat a Purple OSD on Level 5 or higher (skin)
    • Kill the Corruption - Defeat one of each corrupted creature (zombie emote)
    • Easy Element - Defeat the most difficult Element Node and harvest it (hairstyle or skin)

    These are just a few of the ones I've thought of in the few minutes I was writing this. Leave yours below!

    submitted by /u/diamondcreeper
    [link] [comments]

    Current state of Ark‘s Endgame

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 05:41 AM PST

    What's the current state of Ark's Endgame? I haven't played for two years.

    submitted by /u/RigTV
    [link] [comments]

    PvP ORP personal sever 4x drops 2x everything else. Will be going through the bosses and trading and giving away boss dinos

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:09 AM PST

    Every time I load, I die and tames disappear. Help Please!!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 01:02 AM PST

    I could really use some help. I've looked it up and found nothing. I've recently started playing again on my Xbox. Single player on Valguero, and all of a sudden tonight, when I load my save, my character is dead (no obvious reason), no corpse beam, and all tame dinos are completely gone. I get a message saying I've died, but nothing about my dinos. I tested this several times by taming a dodo and exiting then reloading. I die, dodo despawns. I'm at a loss, because this pretty much means I can't play on this save anymore. Anybody know wtf is going on??

    submitted by /u/Bubbasully15
    [link] [comments]

    Ragnarok castle wall glitches?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 10:50 PM PST

    I built in the desert castle on rag and we just got grinder, chem bench, industrial forge. Had turrets and plant x all over. Dude on a magnagarmer shows up shoves its head through one of the castles walls and starts biting. Sounds funny but quickly realized he was one hitting all my structures inside. Dude wipes us without taking a single bullet... wtf? Is that not a form of meshing?

    submitted by /u/killernoises
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t join my friends non dedicated

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 10:34 PM PST

    As the title says I can't join his modded non dedicated server even though we have all the same mods and I've joined him before but it's like 1 every 50 tries what can we do?

    submitted by /u/RavioliWolf
    [link] [comments]

    Reinforced structures

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 10:21 PM PST

    I feel they should add a feature where to a pre built structure you can reinforce it. Upto say 1000 metal bars which makes it have like 75k health say for a metal wall. 150k for a foundation.

    I'm sick of making a metal behemoth gate and someone destroying it in 2 c4s like it cost over 3k metal to make it should have 500k health. How much C4 would it take to actually bring down on in real life. Sure say 5 C4 should blow the gate open but not destroy it.

    Alsooo reinforcment of thatch wood or stone can get it past metal strength because metal is so bland and boring to look at after 1000 hours.

    What do y'all think?

    submitted by /u/HanPolio
    [link] [comments]

    ARK Extinction: No holobanners?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 12:44 PM PST

    I played ARK Extinction when it was first released and the holobanners were all over Sanctuary, but now that I'm playing it, they're nowhere to be found? I've gone to locations where they should be, but they aren't there. Anyone know what happened?

    submitted by /u/Zephyrzkingdom
    [link] [comments]

    HLN-A notes not unlocking properly, scanned all of the notes but 95% them look unlocked and I can play them, except for #14

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 09:27 PM PST

    14 is still locked even though I've scanned it twice, and I am missing the avatar chest and gauntlets. Is there a way to get them to unlock?

    submitted by /u/Annihilator4413
    [link] [comments]

    Deino Nests - nothing works

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 02:28 PM PST

    I've been playing Valguero on singleplayer or sometimes hosting a non-dedicated session with one friend and I can't get any Deinonychus nests to spawn, the whole nest is missing. I've tried Destroywilddinos and KillAOE structures (when the nests were not in the area already, just as a last resort to try). Nothing works and we still have no nests. Are other people having this problem or is there something I can do to fix it? I'm pretty sure the nest is considered a structure, could I spawn some in (where they normally exist) if nothing else works?

    Should mention I'm playing on Xbox. Also having issues with beacon spawns, but on extinction, there are supply drop spawns, just for more information/context.

    submitted by /u/cactusgeo
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry about the pause button but...

    Posted: 31 Jan 2020 06:26 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel