• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 2, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Night time operations

    ARK on Xbox One Night time operations


    Night time operations

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 01:42 PM PST

    I learned the hard way...

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 02:19 PM PST

    That an Argentavis can't carry a Kaprosuchus.

    I'm pretty sure they used to be able to, but after three deaths to one I resorted to the Wiki and discovered that they can only be picked up by a Tuso. Whelp, I guess I'm not getting a Kapro on Valguero because that swamp area is probably one of the scariest yet.

    Deep waters. Kapro gallore. Deinonychus patrolling the outskirts within the forest. Ah, they have low health, anyway.

    I did score a level 150 Baryonyx after the whole ordeal was over, however. I am pleased with this result.

    Am I crazy, or were Kapros once able to be picked up in the past?

    submitted by /u/ViridiusRDM
    [link] [comments]

    Server wiping soon!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:45 AM PST

    OWN IT ARK 👑New 10x Cluster! 👑Server starting at 200 Discord Members 👑Custom Drops 👑All Maps 👑Insta Tame 👑Join the Discord and Invite Friends for rewards- https://discord.gg/BZ228CU

    submitted by /u/Owenz777
    [link] [comments]

    Scorched Earth beacon drops aren't spawning in on singleplayer.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 01:09 PM PST

    Nitrado server won't extend time?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 07:51 PM PST

    I have tried adding more time to my server through the windows app and when I click purchase it says processing for half a second and then nothing happens. It still says I have 1 day left, and I'm worried I've spent like $70 trying 5 times already over the last 36 hours. Anyone have any advice here? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/old_newb
    [link] [comments]

    Omg I have made a wonderful discovery :D

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 02:08 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel