• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 10, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One How do I Grow Species X in Genesis?

    ARK on Xbox One How do I Grow Species X in Genesis?


    How do I Grow Species X in Genesis?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    So is there some sort of trick to keep the swarms from eating X crops in the bog or is it just not possible to grow these plants on this DLC?

    I've literally watched the swarms eat the seeds within 30 secs of being planted.

    I've tried using standing torches to keep them away it doesn't work. I've planted them indoors and outside the swarms get them either way.

    I've also heard people say they disappear in the ocean biome as well.

    submitted by /u/oflowz
    [link] [comments]

    Needs pop, great cluster

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    does a higher rarity item deal more torpor than the primitive version?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:43 AM PDT

    Tame bloodstalker killing other tames?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    I just busted my ass getting a bloodstalker. Took forever to get back to my base not being used to it, and when I got there it immediately started attacking my ankylosaurus and killed it. It didn't try to go after anything else. Is this what it does? I can't find a mention of this anywhere. Anyone else have an issue with this? What the fuck happened? Super bummed I lost my anky over this. Just curious if it's gonna attack the others cause I can't afford to lose them.

    submitted by /u/jeffedge
    [link] [comments]

    Probably the 2nd worst glitch/bug I’ve ever experienced in Ark.

    Posted: 10 Mar 2020 02:56 AM PDT

    Looking to buy tek rep boss fight seat

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    Small tribes

    submitted by /u/S2_Blizzard
    [link] [comments]

    BUG - HLNA Making Tames Disappear

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 08:39 PM PDT

    Has WildCard said anything about this? Had a 244 Spino go POOF tonight on official. Logged out and back in. Mine Spino went missing, my brother-in-laws Spino was still at the original spot. Checked the teleport spot again, and my spino wasn't there either. Any suggestions or tips? Or should I set up a memorial ... ?

    submitted by /u/witty725
    [link] [comments]

    https://discord.gg/xu9XvxT

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    Console keyboard and mouse sprint issue fix?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    Anyone have a fix for the keyboard and mouse sprint but where you type something and can no longer sprint. Any other tips about keyboard and mouse on console is appreciated:)

    submitted by /u/Ascendant-Lag
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha Stego PvP Cluster come check out the discord! https://discord.gg/2qdfdYh

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    Where do you get half decent bps on genesis exm flak crossbow weapons ?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    Question above

    submitted by /u/adamdm21
    [link] [comments]

    How do I learn the oil rig engram on the Genesis map? When I look in my list it says it locked for scorched earth only

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Fucking raids

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Is there any way to protect your loot and dinos from lvl 100 sweats that just fly around the map on lvl 257 argys killing people who just started to get good metal stuff and tames?

    submitted by /u/mist_BiggieCheese
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Genesis: Top 7 Hidden Ocean Base Locations!!!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    Is the Bloodstalker tame multiplier fixed yet?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    Has the bug where bloodstalkers require the same amount of blood as official rates been fixed? Please give me good news

    submitted by /u/tblunstone
    [link] [comments]

    Arks For Kids

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Welcome to Arks For Kids!!!! This Is a 2 map cluster with Genesis an Ragnarok. 10xGather, 20xTaming, 30xBreeding, with Valentine's Event. 136 levels of players an 100 levels on Dino's btw stats are Official

    Here's Our Discord https://discord.gg/uyKGmMm

    Harvest: 10x Taming: 20x 4 Man Tribe Limit Ragnarok with more coming soon!!! Excellent Stats Max Player: 126 Max Wild Dino: 150 Egg Hatch: 50x Mating Speed: 10x Mature: 10x 25% and above Imprint Stack Mod Custom Drops Auto Learn Engrams Events to WIN Great Prizes! Very Balanced! FRESH WIPE AS OF 3/9/2020!!! Join the Rapidly Growing Population of Players!

    submitted by /u/Fbifire
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel