• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 15, 2020

    Ark PS4 Ark Boss Battles

    Ark PS4 Ark Boss Battles


    Ark Boss Battles

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Looking to take a seat for boss battles. I have 4 boss rexs. I'm willing to pay if needed.

    submitted by /u/Slightly_Yellow
    [link] [comments]

    I can't get points on the dodoball quest.. Need help:(

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    Finally we got around to breeding bloodstalkers cute or creepy let me known in the comments!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    I looked it up and even reported it, but it’s an old issue idk if anything will happen.

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    My single player world settings, as well as my options are not saving upon restarting the application. Is their a sneaky fix for this, or am I doomed to resetting them every restart?

    submitted by /u/Hulksmash0011
    [link] [comments]

    Bionic skins not showing up.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    I bought the bionic skins but they never show up in my inventory. Last thing i could find was in 2018. Anyone know a fix or should i try to get a refund?

    submitted by /u/UsmcReaver
    [link] [comments]

    Element nodules dosent apper

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    In my extintion map dosents spanw element nodules, is any way yo foud It quickly ir any command yo spawn It?

    submitted by /u/Drko250
    [link] [comments]

    Transfer pregnant with Reaper to Genesis

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Hi. Is it still possible to transfer pregnant to Genesis on Official?

    submitted by /u/chilllord
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else play genesis on SP and unable to teleport tames?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    So since launch I've had issues with teleporting tames, if I'm not mounted on them i ALWAYS teleport without them, yet if i play on official this does not happen and any tames around me can be teleported with me, it's just frustrating cuz I'd have to setup tek teleporters all around the map or cryo and i think this same bug has also caused me to lose a hover skiff as it just vanished out of nowhere when it was left at my base.

    submitted by /u/Shinigati
    [link] [comments]

    I can kill the ice titan?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    I have 4 Rex lvl200(100k health and 10000%Damage), a yutiranus lvl 170( 30k health and 7000%damage) and 3 Vrlonnasaur lvl 150

    submitted by /u/Drko250
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with breeding settings(Single player)

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    I've been playing ARK for about two months now and just got into breeding and mutations. With my current settings I can't imprint any creature to 100% as it takes a hell lot of time for them to grow up. I tried messing around with the growth period and all but soon realised that they are related really closely (I got 0% imprint once, after some changes so yeah, I went wrong somewhere). So I really need help with this, are there any settings that allow you to imprint fully without taking up much time and the baby grows up fast too so I can do oher things. I'm not hosting a non-dedicated server (I'm not sure what that even means tbh). Plus if there are any more things about breeding that are important please let me know. (I watch Syntac and he is a breeding god so I wanted to try too, but of course the difference of PC mods and Sony limitations)

    I'm still playing on the Island and single player, I'd appreciate all and any help, thanks.

    submitted by /u/Kylo_Storm
    [link] [comments]

    Ip adress

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    Looking for val 105 ip adress and udp port

    submitted by /u/ark_op_ps4
    [link] [comments]

    Resource settings

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Anyone have any good settings that they use for respawing like trees and dinos and such plus also harvesting settings?

    submitted by /u/smoresPAHPtart0128
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel