• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 15, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved If you know, you know

    ARK: Survival Evolved If you know, you know


    If you know, you know

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Land dinos are for the land...

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    So i logged onto genesis to this...

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    Am I doing this breeding right?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    I tamed 2 close to max level tek rexes, one came out with 10k health and 300 melee, and other came out with 7k health but just over 400 melee.

    I've just hatched about 10 of their eggs and got a male and female baby with the 10k health and 400 melee. Am I right in saying I should now breed these 2 together to form my boss rex army, since they both got the 2 good stat rolls? I'm only doing gamma for now so I'm not looking for stat mutations currently.

    submitted by /u/luke1528
    [link] [comments]

    Colourblind Mod

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Hi,

    My girlfriend is colourblind and can not distinguish red, green and yellow. As you can imagine this makes operating the spider awful with it's vision of friendly / enemy. I'm interested in paying someone to make a mod that changes the colours (or make it customisation?) for PC to make her gaming experience better.

    Don't really have a budget put aside but we can discuss it, would be great if you had a ballpoint price.

    DM me. Thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/Kagaroko
    [link] [comments]

    Ark wont save my world or personal settings anymore [PS4]

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    So every time the game crashes or I exit the application it resets my setting, it has never done this before Anyone know how to fix this on ps4. Or if wildcard are planning a patch for it. Or better yet were I can report this.

    It wouldn't be so bad if I did like to customize every single setting in normal & advanced as well as personal

    submitted by /u/dalkulin
    [link] [comments]

    Ark pve ps4 cluster

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Disabling the cyclones

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    Is there a way to disable cyclones in genesis part 1? what would be the server command line to do that

    submitted by /u/Scriffignano
    [link] [comments]

    So... My Megachelon likes walking on corpes, he did it today

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Genesis creature spawn cannot be blocked

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Genesis creature spawn cannot be blocked

    Creature spawns on genesis cannot be blocked by foundations etc. (At least not in the arctic). A few minutes ago a Theri spawned inside my base, killing my ferox and demolishing my interior. Enjoy the horrific scenery.

    For fucks sake.

    https://preview.redd.it/h2rodtruvum41.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=e5cf1435a016d1e799a4b9b8ef97094228e6301c

    submitted by /u/LadyAddax
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Tribe, or Tribe mates (OFFICIAL)(SMALL TRIBES)(XBOX)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Looking for either a tribe to join or people to play with on Official Small tribes. Im Lvl 84, my GT is Em0jiz. PM me if you have a tribe I can join or interested in playing.

    submitted by /u/KcScum
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting Admin Spawns?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    I've been messing with single player recently, and after running into the placeable plant x turrets, I got to wondering if there were any other special things that we can spawn?

    I know there's an exhaustive list of spawnable stuff, but most indexes just list regular items or don't mention if they're a special version.

    TIA.

    submitted by /u/Jury_Of_Your_Fears
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 non dedicated lost character not lost?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    So I was downloading my character back to genesis on my non dedicated and ark crashed. When I came back I had no option to download my character so I assumed they were lost. I made a new character and found my "lost" character back at my base standing up while sleeping apparently. Is there any way to get it back at this point or?

    submitted by /u/Malachhamavet
    [link] [comments]

    Tek Engram unlocked automatically?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Hi, I just added Abberration to our Nitrado cluster and we can learn the tek grams without beating Rockwell? I'd like to change this. None of our other servers have this issue. No different settings or anything.

    submitted by /u/TommyySwann
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to transfer items off genesis on official?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Ways to stop box/hatchframe Quetzals?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    Is there a way or something I can do to stop the cheese method that is people from making Quetzals with the hatchframes and a tunnel on their Quetz and blowing my base and turret towers up? As I'm on a platform on Extinction I know people can do it. Any tips or suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Pogue1995
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else not able to complete the race missions on alpha? Besides the manta which is the easiest. Rhino 500 is nearly impossible with all the lag and dinos that spawn in front of you. Not sure where they came up with this bs time.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Echo of a classic(genesis mission)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Easy enough on gamma & beta, I couldn't find anything on the subject because everyone is doing bog beatdown. My squid doesn't have enough damage to kill the dunkleostus fast enough on alpha. And whale can't take aggro reliably. I tried using rare flowers to cheese it which didn't work.

    Anyone know if you can take unridden Dinos into the mission? Might need several tribe members to complete alpha which sucks as a semi solo player.

    Hoping I don't have to tame a mosa cause the X variants are even more of a pain to tame.

    Also on a side note I got a 100 armour megachelon platform BP on beta I think it's worth farming for hexagons And loot, takes roughly 9 minutes on beta without screw ups.

    submitted by /u/Dragonfleck
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] Can't place gates if the platform is over deep water

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    [BUG] Can't place gates if the platform is over deep water

    Can't place gates if the platform is over deep water...

    Can't place gates if the platform is over deep water

    submitted by /u/BrunoNasc_EngMec
    [link] [comments]

    Getting access to all engrams on genesis

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Me and a friend are playing on a private server using nitrado. I play on Xbox he plays on PC. Is there anyway for us to unlock all the engrams so we can have access to wing suits and such?

    submitted by /u/Blueprint97
    [link] [comments]

    RGB Makes Everything Better

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Building

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Hello all been playing ark for a long time now. Thought people could use this post to leave any good tips for building up be it in ratholes or caves for any newer or even older players.

    submitted by /u/GrG___
    [link] [comments]

    ARK: THE ISLAND - IT'S CHRISTMAS!!! - Aiming to get to 100 subs on YT ����

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Anyone else think that the yellow cracks on the X rexs looks like glowing mustard.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 02:04 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel