• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 8, 2022

    ARK: Survival Evolved Is this a good game for player interaction?

    ARK: Survival Evolved Is this a good game for player interaction?


    Is this a good game for player interaction?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2022 06:19 PM PDT

    I'm looking for games with a lot of player interaction, rp etc. Is Ark a good game for that? I tried to play Dayz because I thought I'd find a lot of players but it's frustratingly difficult to find anyone in the maps. Is it easier to find players in Ark and have meaningful interactions?

    submitted by /u/Spoonmaster14
    [link] [comments]

    Just got this game, how to lower sens? PC BTW.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2022 08:28 PM PDT

    Glad to see Unicorns in use.

    Posted: 07 Jun 2022 11:58 PM PDT

    How do I stop the temptation of setting all the stat sliders to max

    Posted: 07 Jun 2022 06:38 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel