• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 1, 2020

    Ark PS4 Splitscreen visual bug overlay: any solutions?

    Ark PS4 Splitscreen visual bug overlay: any solutions?


    Splitscreen visual bug overlay: any solutions?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 04:36 AM PST

    Don’t try taming the Astrocetus alone even if you’re on single player

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:49 AM PST

    Just don't do it.. try everything you like but if you play single player or even pve without at least one friend to help you might as well save the time and don't even try, seriously it's impossible.

    submitted by /u/Shinigati
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I get honey? What's the best challenge for loot/hexagons? (Genesis)

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:06 AM PST

    Whenever I open my whistle command wheel it whistles follow? Wtf, can anyone help?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 05:24 PM PST

    Just bought ark and want somebody to play with

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:32 AM PST

    Who's down to play together, I'm kind of new but I learn quick. My pan is SouljahDrip.

    submitted by /u/brazilian_slatt
    [link] [comments]

    Glitch anyone know the solution

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:21 AM PST

    I have tried to tame numerous dinos like a red and carno and both when unconscious won't tame. They both won't eat the meat I put on them. Anyone know a solution

    submitted by /u/max22w
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis Blueprints

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 07:25 AM PST

    Im considering buying genesis but im wondering if i do buy it will i be able to use the blueprints on an unofficial rag server

    submitted by /u/jbowes04
    [link] [comments]

    Hlnas shop prices

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 06:47 PM PST

    Ok so ive been watching a bunch of genesis videos and i I noticed that the shop prices in my game were much different from the videos and I wanted to know if it was just my server or that's just how they made it

    submitted by /u/RealHabanaBanana
    [link] [comments]

    Colors Changing

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 12:40 PM PST

    Has anyone else experienced the painted colors on their things changing? my vaults have all changed colors from the originals.

    submitted by /u/eternalaje
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t remove insect swarms from ps4 genesis

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:43 PM PST

    Anyone had any luck removing the insect swarms from unofficial PS4 genesis? Tried every code under the sun and they won't piss off 😭

    submitted by /u/AmbiitionTTV
    [link] [comments]

    ?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 05:28 PM PST

    How do you make Helena check wild Dino stats?

    submitted by /u/panda_gamingYT
    [link] [comments]

    Toggle hud problem

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 09:12 PM PST

    Why can I not toggle my hud on keyboard neither can I use the dpad wheel on controller

    submitted by /u/Db53835383
    [link] [comments]

    The overseer

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:05 PM PST

    Can you beat the over seer without it deleting your character yet? I really don't want to lose another 200hr+ character

    submitted by /u/Draknio5
    [link] [comments]

    Is rag desert good to go now?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:03 PM PST

    L1+Up=Go There/Attack Target/Toggle Fists?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 07:06 PM PST

    So... I found a 145 Quetzal and decided to try and tame it. Failed miserably. On top of the torpor damage bug every time I whistled attack target/go there I put my longneck away interrupting the reload. Then when I whistled again, bam out comes the longneck. I also tried it with a torch to much the same result.

    I would appreciate it if anyone else experiencing issues with toggle fists not work tried it out and let me know if it's doing the same.

    It still functions as the whistle though so do so away from your dinos or on a tame group that isn't going anywhere.(ie, throw a weighed down oviraptor on its in in a group, select that group then try.)

    submitted by /u/sal880612m
    [link] [comments]

    Bloody swamp fever

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 01:38 PM PST

    So ive been play ark for ages. Got a level100 charavter . I got swamp fever and transfered and it didnt go. So i transfered again and my character got lost. I have now run another level 50 character atm and got it again. Anyone able to hook me up wit some antidote. Psn :ihavealowcok. P.s nitrado and wildcard so wipe swamp fever off everybodys character for now

    submitted by /u/ihavealowcok2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel