• Breaking News

    Monday, March 16, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday


    Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Mondays are for bug reports.

    Please make any reports of bugs you may find in the game here. Wildcard will be keeping an eye on these threads.

    Information to include:

    Platform

    Server

    What happened when you encountered the bug

    How long has this been happening?


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Lazarus Chowder, Health or Stamina Regen?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Genesis Gamma

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    I don't know if it's just me, although my friend is having the same problem, but the brightness in the Arctic and Ocean biome in Genesis is ridiculously high. Even if I turn my gamma down to default, the brightness in game during the day time makes it so that I can barely see. Is anyone else experiencing this? If so has anyone managed to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Griffthethird
    [link] [comments]

    Once Again... My mind is blown

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    A Small Thank You

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Yes, these last two patches have been buggy af and I hate having to reset my SP stats everytime I reload the Playstation and that it whistles follow when I try to use any whistle, but I appreciate they fixed the bug where maps weren't saving and they finally, after a year, fixed the home screen to display the proper logo and theme.

    So thank you WC. I'll take what I can get.

    submitted by /u/diamondcreeper
    [link] [comments]

    Mission loot nerfed too hard.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    I get that the missions on Genesis were giving out super high quality loot but this is ridiculous. I'm literally only getting primitive and ramshackle loot from alpha missions now, I haven't seen anything apprentice or higher drop since the nerf and I'm getting a bit irritated by it. We need high quality rex saddles to do these missions on beta and alpha but I haven't gotten anything to drop above ramshackle after three hours of farming alpha hide and sink. What's the point of doing these missions if we can't get the loot necessary to do the harder missions?

    submitted by /u/Delta_Spartan
    [link] [comments]

    Ok, but Dodoball is pretty epic.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Missing Engrams [PvP Official]

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    I've noticed that I no longer have a lot of engrams that I used. It seems to be mostly building pieces that are missing. A lot of things that were prerequisite to higher tier variants. Yet there is no spent point refund for those engrams having gone missing. Any one else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/Helleri
    [link] [comments]

    Element-tamed Ferox stay at their pre-tame level.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    Intentional or bug?

    submitted by /u/secretiveturkey
    [link] [comments]

    Abberation explorer note run ?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    hello i am new to ark on pc and was wondering is there a way to unlock all dossiers and skins and costumes via ini files? or a command like giveallexpolernotes but wont crash the game?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Can anyone help me with bosses

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Can anyone carry me through a boss fight on smalltribes? I am playing on genesis so I wouldn't be able to give you anything but I could help you farm or something else.

    submitted by /u/kevinux123
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone notice Genesis Snow?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    My friend built near the fishing lake and has been complaining that he doesn't get blizzards there anymore. We get decreasing visability when going to the other side of the mountain, but no actual snow to be seen. We can get the snowstorm icon by the fishing lake, but we don't see any snow.

    submitted by /u/Dallen5773
    [link] [comments]

    Velonasaurs kill their babies?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    I couldn't find any info about this so I don't know if it's a bug, but I was incubating a Velonasaur egg and I was just outside the room, not even aware that it was almost time for the egg to hatch, when all of a sudden I hear the Velonasaurs go into turret mode and I get a message saying Velonasaur killed baby Velonasaur. I mean obviously I will have to incubate these eggs in a separate room now, but still curious what that was all about?

    submitted by /u/ilikedanger
    [link] [comments]

    Bloodstalker taming

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    Has anyone seen recognition from the devs about a fix for the newest patch where the bloodstalker's Taming effectiveness and bloodbags needed to tame went WAY up?

    Is the quantity relative to what they want us to tame them at? Appears to be back to what it was on release.

    Just want to tame some web slingers :(

    submitted by /u/mattlein076
    [link] [comments]

    AARRRR!!!! The timing in this game sometimes! (warning: rant)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    145 Rex spotted while scouting. Ran home to make the kibble, gather arrows, tranq, etc. Fly back out and engage it, only it won't acknowledge me and wanders around picking fights with other things. After saving it's ass multiple times and clearing out an area, it still won't fight me! Then it does. I have traps and gates ready but it doesn't work. Guess we're doing this the old fashioned way, running and gunning. My bird has taken hits and is getting low, but I've got the lead and can put distance between us, put arrows in her and move again. I go to mount again and...nothing. Screen is still. Game is frozen. ALL THAT and this is gonna fail because the goddamn game chose NOW instead of ANY OTHER TIME IN THE LAST 4 HOURS to crash. Oh, and there's a 100 Giga not far enough away. I'm gonna log back in and either A) the birds dead and I'm under attack or B) we're both already dead and I just don't know it.

    submitted by /u/Rule_32
    [link] [comments]

    Last played in July. Was my character wiped? (PC/Steam)

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    With lockdown I figured I would start playing again, but I can't find my character.

    Do they get wiped out after a certain period of time? I filtered on My Survivors and there is nothing.

    submitted by /u/BeanSammich
    [link] [comments]

    [v307.4] Mindwipe Tonic still not fixed

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    Vanilla server, no mods at all, and we can't even drink mindwipe tonic, either crafted ones before v307.4 or newly crafted ones.

    submitted by /u/Balidar
    [link] [comments]

    How to fly insanely fast with grappling hook

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Does anyone else have dead creatures look like this when they die because this is the first time I've seen anything look like this in ark

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    Tribemates, PC/PVP/Official.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    Hey guys, getting back into the game after a bit of a break. Hoping to avoid playing by myself so please hit me up if you're after a new member with a bit of experience, currently lvl 93.

    submitted by /u/valleyrat42
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking about buying on switch

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    I am thinking about getting this for switch but will most likely be playing by myself or with wife. Is the game fun solo or with just 2 people?

    submitted by /u/Circusminion
    [link] [comments]

    Irrigating an ocean peak having trouble with pipes being "too far above ground". (GENESIS)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    My tribe lives on the NE Pillar of the ocean biome, in the corner. I've never done irrigation before but decided to give it a go. I'm halfway up the pillar but cant place anything else because they are "too high above ground". I've tried to hug the pillar so the small outcrops reset the distance to the ground but it is impossible to continue due to the shape of the pillar.

    Is there any other trick or solution for getting those pipes up to the top? Or perhaps a different method for irrigating crops? We're trying to avoid water reservoirs and hand filling them.

    submitted by /u/ULTIMATEBIGFELLA
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel