• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 26, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Cutest ark animal

    ARK on Xbox One Cutest ark animal


    Cutest ark animal

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    Which is the cutest

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/dash712
    [link] [comments]

    Saving

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    How come when you tame a creature it says saving, but it never actually saves? I've tamed creatures before and it says saving, but then my xbox kicks me out of the game and it never actually saves.

    submitted by /u/emo_dorax
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Xbox Gamefile Corruption

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    So recently I've had this problem where my Ark Gamefiles somehow became corrupted
    At first I thought "Ok annoying but no big deal, I'll just delete and reinstall to fix Ark"
    But when I went to reinstall, I found that I was unable to reinstall Ark, getting the 'stopped installing error'
    I also found that whenever I restart my xbox, it readds the core game to my game library for some reason
    Any fixes for this so I can get back to playing Ark?

    submitted by /u/Gravemindzombie
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't played since October last year. What's new? ( I tried surfing patch notes, there are so many and most are just bug fixes)

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Genesis reaper queen location

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    I've been playing genesis for sometime but i've never found a reaper queen even though in dododex it says that there are reapers in genesis. so does anyone know the coordinates of reapers in genesis?

    submitted by /u/EmadMGT
    [link] [comments]

    Chitin bug

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    My friends and I have started a new world in Ragnorak unofficial server and for some reason we can't use chitin to make cementing paste. I've looked online for similar bugs but can't find any. Anyone else having by the same issue?

    submitted by /u/l2j4u
    [link] [comments]

    what would be the easiest boss to do and what tames should i use? i’ve seen videos of people using deinonychus on even alpha bosses as long as there’s a lot...is that actually viable?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    Can I play Ark online on PC unofficial servers without Xbox Live Gold if I buy it on Microsoft Store on windows 10?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    Asking for a friend, since me and many friends who play have xbox's.

    submitted by /u/mcblueeya
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel