• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 25, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Just a scenic view😍

    ARK: Survival Evolved Just a scenic view��


    Just a scenic view��

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Max lvl REAPER with cool Easter event colours! �� Impregnated in Aberration raised in Val

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    How did Easter treat you all? These are just some of our event babies we got on Aberration, where we live during events :D

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    Gorgeous Wyvern ��with cool Easter event colours! Wait till you see was next!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Every Poop Animation in Ark Survival Evolved

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Is fortitude useless?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    So I started playing this game a couple days ago on an official pvp server(PS4), im lvl 63 and put my points in hp, stam, weight and fortitude for the most part. Just wondering if fortitude is even worth it? I think i have around 8 points into it. Thanks! Also if anyone has any input into what stats i should priorities that would be great.

    submitted by /u/patem1997
    [link] [comments]

    INSANE VELONASAUR GLITCH | Ark How To Tame a Velonasaur

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    So I am rewatching Avatar, and something sounded awfully familiar?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    PSA: Tek Skiff can run on Element Ore

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    Haven't really seen this discussed and thought I'd share.

    submitted by /u/Yerawizzardarry
    [link] [comments]

    I don't have a problem, you have a problem!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    Ark Argentavis Tame Glitch

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Easy Magmasaur Eggs

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    [PS4] Odyssey Cluster 15X, stack mods, and more! Check us out today!

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    are base stats the pre-tame stats or the post-tame stats?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Title says it all. Are base stats the stats you find on a wild dino, or the stats you find on a dino that has just been tamed?

    submitted by /u/-Ath
    [link] [comments]

    Plant species X Owl ?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Discord not doing much about stores selling exploits for Ark. Found one run by some Brit, 400 quid for an exploit. Against Discord TOS, either a scam or cheating facilitation, been weeks, nothing happened.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Skies of Nazca questions

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    I have a couple of questions regarding the map

    1) what is the coordinates to the best spot for metal and crystal?

    2) where is a great flat area for base building ?(coordinates too please)

    3) is there a discord for the mod?

    submitted by /u/Jkanjm
    [link] [comments]

    Does it get better?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    My friend convinced me to start playing ark recently and I like it, I like it a lot. I'm starting to understand how ruthless things are though. The first time we got wiped we had a stone base, the guy came on a griffin and we were playing on a crossark server on the island. I was in the base and watched as he killed our dinos and bombed our base. Each time I respawned in the house he would shoot me. After we recovered from that we built another base. This time it was metal, played for two days with it and it got destroyed on the third. We weren't too torn up, but we had a few argies that we'd miss. Next we had a wood shack to gather resources in, we expected that one to be destroyed and it was. Next we had a stone hut, it lasted for hours until someone showed up with c4. Next we had a metal base again, lasted for maybe 4 days. Now we're here. I'd like to rant about how messed up people are and yadda yadda yadda, but that's every game. People like to mess with other people. The game is beautiful and I find myself really loving my dinos, but to know that they'll die within the week and I'll start from square one again makes continuing to play feel masochistic. It just feels impossible for us to make that next step, I don't have a lot of time to play so losing everything every time makes it near impossible to progress. We built very very hidden bases after our first one was destroyed, it seems like it would have been IMPOSSIBLE to find them, but still every single one of them has been wiped. Is there anything we can do to at least get wiped less often? Are there any tips to laying low until we have better stuff? Should I just wait until I can invest a lot of time into the game to get into it?

    TLDR: Higher ups are wiping all of my tribe's bases and killing all of our dinos. I'm sad and could use some tips to move forward.

    submitted by /u/waiting-2-d13
    [link] [comments]

    This is my second base design, what do you think?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    What is the exact formula to the giga rage?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    Apparently there's no specific answer online, so I figured I would ask here...

    So anyway, WC has undone about half of the things they have applied to giga rage so I have no idea what's going on. So ignoring the fact that yuty buff, mate boost, imprint, and saddle effect giga rage but isn't supposed to, I want to know what the actual calculation is.

    IE: Damage taken/(time - time passed) or something like that. Comparing dinosaur stats I noticed that the amount of damage applied by a rhino in a single hit that will rage a giga would not work if I applied the damage over time. By having identical damage output to a standing rhino, you could replicate the same damage with 8 attacks, but obviously that would not rage the giga. Also by the same logic, 8 dinos with the same damage output as the standing rhino capable of raging the giga in one hit could just all simultaneously bite the giga to rage it.

    It would be cool if I could get an answer to this. It would make breeding more interesting as one could find other ways to fight gigas without their own gigas, rhinos, or velos. Variation in the combat meta should be a welcome thing rather than something frowned upon.

    submitted by /u/PlazmaJak
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Question, can I bring Magmasaur eggs to Aberration and still use them to tame a basilisk?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    Can you still lower foundations on a raft to protect it?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    I haven't played in some time and I'm starting again. The old way doesn't seem to work anymore.

    submitted by /u/WithSubtitles
    [link] [comments]

    Calling All Felow Arkians

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    I know there is probably a bunch of people complaining about this topic on the reddit but i just wanted to give my take. I have been playing a server for 2 weeks now and have put so many hours into my base hidden in the swamp. After countless days and swamp fevers i finally got my base to where i was happy all metal and everything i needed to survive. But as of last night i was raided. The server i am on is a really bad greifing server full of Asians but is an Australian server. They have a turrent set up on blue OB and kill everyone that tries to join. I had a ManaGarmr that my friend gave to me that they also stole.

    They are bullies of our own Australian server and i just want to ask if there is anyone out there that would kindly wipe them off the face of the server. They killed me and my friends tames countless times and it happens all over the server. I did nothing wrong to deserve this and just want revenge. the server is PC Ragnarok 100 PVP. If anyone would like a new tribe member i am here to help, i cant go on my own anymore. My discord is Rengar#3456

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/RengarMain2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel