• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 23, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One This about sums up the Xbox ark experience.

    ARK on Xbox One This about sums up the Xbox ark experience.


    This about sums up the Xbox ark experience.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Carol Baskin and Joe Exotic mated and they had Carol Exotic

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    A baby snow owl (probably the best one I own atm)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    Building this base took entirely too long.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Can someone please run me through any boss I need any tek engrams i can give event mags

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    Huge overspawning in The Lair (Valguero)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    Hello, I needed the pack artifact so I went into the lair. Then it started to get laggy. Then, meganura everywhere and a lot of snails. Eventually, there was a small pond literally filled with leeches. Will a dino wipe fix this?

    submitted by /u/Ultihalo
    [link] [comments]

    More server issues!!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    So i was able to get a server running a few days ago. But then Classic Wildcard with the big azzzz updates and now my pc is one version lower than the xbox. So i guess no server until they catch it up again. GG wildcard you want me to buy this new dlc but can't keep the game running right to begin with.

    submitted by /u/Gerbyrilla
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring between two servers. Lost connection. How can I log in and how should I?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    I am on a unofficial server that Midway thru transferring. I lost connection to the server. How does this affect me, what server should I try joining (the one I was transferring in or the one I was transferring to), and finally how should I fix this issue?

    submitted by /u/Perkonio
    [link] [comments]

    Lost/timeout connection to host

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    I have tried to load into extinction on my unofficial server cluster about 10 times now and EVERY SINGLE TIME I've lost/timeout before I even see the map. After this update I cant play where my character is. I'm getting pretty tired of this garbage always happening after an update. Easter update I was stuck on rag for 3 days now this. I know everybody has their own story but this seems to be a common problem.

    submitted by /u/PyroZecknician
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone who needs help finding Tapejaras! (valguero)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    What is new in the update that came out?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Genesis Glowbugs?!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Anyone know which cave on Lunar has these suckers? Accordingn to the Arkepedia thing they are in 6 of the caves, but I cant find them anywhere? Xbox Official Small Tribe Servers

    submitted by /u/EnoughInternet42day
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrado Server Settings Question - Tamed Dino Hunger

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    So to preface, I'm very new to Ark, and very new to server hosting. That said, me and a friend are jumping in head first and decided that the public servers weren't what we were looking for. We want a server that we can control the settings on, aren't surrounded by level 5.6million characters with giant bases, and can take our time progressing through. So I rented a Nitrado server!

    What we're trying to address the starvation time of tamed dinosaurs. We're not looking to micromanage whatever we tame and aren't looking to turn the game into a chore of feeding each other's dinos. So I did research. Everything online indicates that on console the only option is to change the 'DinoCharacterFoodDrainMultiplier' and up taming speed, which kind of screws with the taming process. But, looking through my settings, I have an option called 'Tamed Creature Starvation Multiplier'. I have to assume that there were new settings introduced and all the research I did was out of date. Does this setting actually solve the issue of slowly starving dinosaurs, only affected those fully tamed? I had this set to a 0 multiplier, but my friend said he didn't think it was working. Should a 0 setting do what I want? Would this just possibly be a one-time glitch and will probably work correctly with a server reset?

    On the note of generally being a new player and new to server renting, what advice do you have generally? I just discovered the concept of dino traps which should elevate my game significantly once I have stone buildings.

    submitted by /u/VitalEcho
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel