• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 22, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Welcome to Mentor Wednesday! Do you have an ARK-related question that needs answering? Can't find it anywhere else on the web? Well You're in luck! Simply ask your question down below, and the knowledgeable community of /r/playARK will answer it to the best of their abilities!

    Be sure to sort by new to see the latest questions!


    Rules


    • Absolutely no down talking. You were all new to ARK once, so there's no need to belittle anyone just because you might know more.

    • All hateful comments that derail conversation will be removed. This thread is a place of learning, so keep it civil.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Dont use rafts for getting wyvern eggs

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    Plesi lookin like a chain chomp

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    .

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    I can give 1,000 ingots..

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    He Wasn't Ready

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Follow up on my last post, since you guys liked it so much! Cliffside Manor, in the daytime, this time.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    He tried to close the door

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Does Tek Forcefield protect you from volcano eruption rocks?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    Selective Death Recovery/Keep only equip on death

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    I don't even know if it's possible, but I'd like to have a mod that lets you keep only equipped items on death, e.g; the Toolbar & Clothing.

    Currently, the only 2 mods I've found that come close to this are the Death Recovery Mod and Tombstone mod, however, they let players keep their full inventory which is what I'm trying to avoid.

    If anyone has any info or suggestions, I'd be very grateful.

    submitted by /u/Neriek
    [link] [comments]

    Where can i find/farm Tek shield blueprints?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Title. Patch notes say their crafts were limited like other tek blueprints so obviously they're in the game. Where?

    submitted by /u/msjs91011
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Genesis Best Base Locations

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    WIPING THIS FRIDAY!! Join now for the opportunity to PvP SEAASER and be featured on his xbox series! All info down below

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    PSA: current x2 has no end date

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    Ark How To Tame a Megachelon

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    New official servers?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    Any idea when we'd get new official rag servers? from what I've heard it happens very rarely if ever and them adding 722/727 was a really odd occasion, is there any hope for a new official in the next month or 2?

    submitted by /u/HaiimKyoh
    [link] [comments]

    My disc usage is 100% when I start the game and screen freezes when I start world.

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    My disc usage is just fine and when I start ARK it skyrockets to 100%. I have 8.00 GB RAM I think. I do not know how to fix this problem. Any help would be helpful.

    submitted by /u/TheBoboSmrad
    [link] [comments]

    How to Transport metal to underwater cave base?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    I'm based in a underwater cave on the island. I have a Imprinted 215 sarco, but it is not made for transporting metal. How or what water tame do I need to get metal to my base?

    submitted by /u/Admired45
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for unofficial pvp ps4 servers

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    Can anyone recommend me any unofficial ps4 pvp servers that isn't full of bs and has more than 5 people in it?

    submitted by /u/BulletProofV2
    [link] [comments]

    Blood stalkers leaving you

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    Every time i try going to tame a blood stalker they keep getting escaped without touching it what do i do

    submitted by /u/Voidregret12
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding getting water in extinction

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:52 AM PDT

    Hi! I built my base in extinction in the wasteland where this guy is showing in this vid https://youtu.be/JEhp2BmvjQo?t=658

    But I am curious for experience ark players, how am I supposed to get water?

    submitted by /u/Jkanjm
    [link] [comments]

    Could a Lenovo Y720-15ikb run ARK with some mods???

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    In your experience, could a Lenovo Y720-15ikb run ARK with some mods??? It has a Core i7-7700HQ, a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6G and 16GB DDR4 SDRAM coupled with a 128GB SSD and a 1TB standard drive... I'm being offered one for $800 and as I'm totally a noob on this PC Master Race thing I come to you for guidance...

    submitted by /u/VChimaera
    [link] [comments]

    ARK: How To Build A Modern House Tutorial #2 (Medium) Let me know what you think, suggestions?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel