• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 11, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread


    Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Please post all server listings and looking for tribe posts in this thread. All others will be removed.

    It's time for a new thread with fresh listings for the weekend. We will be doing this regularly from now on in order to keep them fresh.

    For a dedicated servers only sub, please see r/survivetogether. For an LFG only sub, please see /r/playarklfg

    Happy Arking

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t I call this down? It’s fully powered and metal

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Pair-O-Saurs Chibi!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    Someone help me. I'm dumb.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    So after the easter update I hopped on to play valguero. Everything looked good until I noticed I cant craft anything in my smithy or pestle or fabricator ect. I also noticed I have zero engram points. And all the engrams I unlocked are locked again. Is this a bug or did I do something. This is on a solo ark and in the setting I noticed for the first time that under the engrams tab is has everything there when in the past nothing was there. Someone help me.

    submitted by /u/Bobbyv1031
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else noticed a significant loss of performance over the years?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    I started playing a couple years ago on an Xbox One S. The game was playable and enjoyable. I took a break for a while and came back to whatever this is. The game is almost totally unplayable. Terrible frames. Rubber banding for days. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/xLoudon
    [link] [comments]

    Reducing graphics/increasing FPS or performance

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Hi all. Title really. Just wanted to know if there's anyway for the game's performance to be improved?

    I've searched Google and many 'fixes' are to change the bloomquality etc. in single player before returning to the server. However these are all from ~2018 and don't seem to work anymore. Has anyone discovered a way to help with performance? .ini settings for bNitrado servers etc or something? I'm on the original Xbox One, and currently a new Xbox isn't possible.

    submitted by /u/TimeTravellingOtter
    [link] [comments]

    Idk but I made all this on a unofficial server

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    Typing not working in Ark

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    On my xb1x I have had the well known typing issue for a long time. This is where I go to type ANY text and the on screen keyboard does not come up or it deletes the text after you hit enter.

    So, I noticed something. How many of you that have had this problem have Elite controllers. It does it on my Elite controller EVERY time I use it but my kids smaller off brand wired controller always works. As long as I reboot the xb1x or restart the game. As soon as I use my elite controller, the text stops working.

    submitted by /u/sendeth
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an admin command that gives everything infinite stats?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Problem giving GCM to players.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    The Admins from my server have created a job of Map Cleaner for our cluster. Each of the maps in the cluster have a player selected to inspect building rules and to keep the map tidy.

    The idea was for each of the Cleaners to be given Creative mode once a week to clean up whatever needed to be cleaned up. However when Creative is given to any of us it only allows us to have Infinite Stat and to craft any engram. We do not have access to the Blink Rifle, for purposes of the red gun, or the ability to fly.

    Has any else come across this? Is this working as intended? If this isn't working as it should, does anyone know a way of giving the Cleaners access to the rifle and flight.

    Giving the Cleaners admin access isn't the resolution we're looking for. That would mean changing the admin password on a weekly basis.

    submitted by /u/Eugene_Trist
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help with PvE event ideas

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    As the title reads I am attempting to set up some event ideas for the Cluster I admin on. The server is PvE but we do have a PvP event map for the occasion. The server is great but currently no events are being held and I want to add some fun to the server as PvE gets a little dull sometimes.

    I am currently working on a raid the admin event that has seems to have a lot of interest from the cluster. My idea is to set up a hard but raid-able base so the cluster can come and try to get the prize located inside. Not sure of all the logistics at the moment, but think I may let the whole cluster come at once and attempt to raid. Every 5-10 minutes I will randomly select a number that has some way for the admins to defend the base, ie number 3 is admins can spawn in 3 manas to fight off raiders, or 4 we can use fab sniper rifles for 4 minutes. Like I said the logistics aren't fully worked out yet so any help or ideas would be very much appreciated.

    Anyone who has any event ideas or would like to add on to the current event I'm planning would be great. Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/SuperWieners
    [link] [comments]

    Needing non-dedicated hosting help

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    I've been trying to play through for the first time on the Island with my brother and brother-in-law. We've been dealing with issues across the board in game, but they keep getting disconnected and are unable to join afterwards. None of us can find what's wrong, my internet/PC are running everything just fine from what we can tell, and the only feedback they get is a 'timeout error' after getting kicked without lag.

    I'm not sure if I need to set this up on a dedicated server or what, but right now the playthrough is on hold indefinitely until we figure it out. We've been looking everywhere for possible causes and solutions, but I'm at the point where I'm out of information to search with and need to turn to people that have more experience with this.

    submitted by /u/Ceraldus
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to join any unofficial servers, at night.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    Here's my issue I can easily join an unofficial server at anytime during the day and play all day but as soon as its late at night in irl time and I try and join a session I can't view any unofficial arks. I can join a friend's invite and play but if I dissconect or leave i won't be able to see it or rejoin it. If anyone knows a fix it would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Backzaa_zla
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to use mining drill on mounts?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:41 AM PDT

    Pretty much the title. Did they break it with this patch? I've seen video of people doing it but equipping it and pressing LT or RT just performs dino commands.

    submitted by /u/Exzab
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel