• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 16, 2020

    Ark PS4 Help please

    Ark PS4 Help please


    Help please

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    So me and my friends hired a server on G-Portal. Everything is set up. But how do we join?

    EDIT: It was under unofficial pc sessions If you have a password installed, then click show passwords and search for your server name.

    submitted by /u/Quigio
    [link] [comments]

    Trike

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    Any tips on taming a trike?

    submitted by /u/JohnathanDV
    [link] [comments]

    trike HP cap on small tribes?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    i keep hearing everyone say that there's a cap on trike HP for small tribes but I only think they're saying that because people have had the same HP for a while already and there's never proof of any ARK dev saying there's a cap. let me know

    submitted by /u/thatkidcesar1
    [link] [comments]

    Lost Most of My Things

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Hello,

    So I logged on today and it said I had died. Whatever, I've just lost my inventory, I can get all that back.

    I respawn, and everything in my smithy is gone. Everything in my forge, my fabricator. All of it is gone except for some hide, wood and charcoal.

    I play on unofficial PvE.

    All my tames were still there, and all my builds as well.

    Is this a glitch, or does anyone know what may have happened? It's really upsetting because I was so close to getting a Tek Replicator and now all my stuff is gone.

    Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/spiderman-holland
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated servers vs non dedicated servers

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    I wanna make a server with my friends which one should i choose

    submitted by /u/zuzu_1290
    [link] [comments]

    Naming

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    what should I name my 2 basilisks reaper king and rock drake most upvotes win

    submitted by /u/cobynrules
    [link] [comments]

    Question about tek parasaur element dust/electronics farming setup.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    So my tribe mate set up a tek farm with a few tek parasaurs. They are on the second floor and he has it set up so the eggs should fall through the floor and hatch where a sabertooth is on aggro to kill the babies and harvest the dust and electronics. He set it up yesterday and asked me to go check it today. The saber killed a baby as soon as I got there but only had a little dust and electronics on him. We are on a boosted unofficial server so there should have been a lot more in his inventory.

    Does this mean it will only work if someone is online and within render distance?

    submitted by /u/find_the_fish
    [link] [comments]

    Roll back a save

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    My otter just died then the game saved and I lost all my stuff and I'm playing with my wife on single player split screen we don't play on a server and we don't have a PlayStation Plus account when we did it ran out on the 8th of April today is the 15th so the last save was then is there a way to get my most previous save with a command or any other way besides uploading from the PlayStation screen from about a half hour to an hour ago since the game saves every half hour to every 15 minutes?

    submitted by /u/decayinglink
    [link] [comments]

    Breeding (Dino Colors)

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    I've found a couple vibrant Dino's on ark (I'm assuming the Easter update) and have tried breeding them with each other to create new color mixes but end up with identical and even sometimes basic default colors. Is breeding more of a stat thing than visual color patterns? I just recently got ark so I'm still trying to grasp this chaos which has stolen the last week of my life.

    submitted by /u/alucard6767
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel