• Breaking News

    Friday, April 17, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!


    Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    Hello friends! Welcome to your Weekend Free Talk megathread!

    Talk about whatever you'd like! Your comments need not be related to ARK. Talk about your favorite music, talk about underrated movies, talk about whatever you like (within the community rules)! We will still be enforcing community rules regarding user conduct (reddiquette/civility/witchhunting) and server/tribe listings in this thread.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    First ark meme don't be mean

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    When you have the most basic of materials

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    They’re everywhere

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    "Hello darkness, my old friend"

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    All thanks to my tribe mates! It’s wouldn’t look nearly this good if I made it

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    Easter Event Erased all user settings and game settings...

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    I just started up ark, and when it started up all my user settings, key binding...etc where erased. It also reset all the game configurations and server settings back to defaults...

    Why does this happen?

    Really makes playing more of a PITA if everything from user settings, to server configs are arbitrarily erased by Ark...

    submitted by /u/appropriateinside
    [link] [comments]

    Can somebody test one of my servers?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Hi I have setup some ARK survival servers. (PC) I would like for somebody outside of my LAN to test them to ensure they are not laggy etc.

    If you go onto unofficial servers and search for "ocukace" it will show you the servers. I would be grateful if they can be tested by people.

    Thanks.

    EDIT - 17/04/2020 - I will be on the The Island Server today

    submitted by /u/acemodder
    [link] [comments]

    Watermelon and Banana

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Needing info on PvP Small-tribe

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Thinking of porting a few friends over to Ark.....they have never played before....I come from pvp hardcore servers.

    I come from hardcore so obviously I'm OK with pain and suffering......but I also enjoy the politics of Ark and being able to play the game and not just get wiped constantly by bunch of dickos.

    Question really is, what is the 411 on Small-tribe NA pvp servers? I want to roll there because our group is small, but are we just likely to be raided on a daily basis even if we are neutral? I'm hoping we can hop in and do our own thing just playing defense, not hoping for huge alpha bullies that won't let us get anything going. thanks for any insight.

    submitted by /u/gblanch
    [link] [comments]

    Carrying humans

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    Recently i joined a server where i was picked up by a bird (or dragon idk) anyone have any idea what dinos can pick up people?

    submitted by /u/MotorAside5
    [link] [comments]

    Tamed this beautiful trike. Meet Galaxie, level 94.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    Genesis basilisk's not dropping hunger for taming?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    Seems to be really random, but out of 5 lisks this morning only one ate eggs over the course of 20 mins, each time the bad lisks never dropped food. Anyone else noticing issues or have any idea what's bugging them so we can avoid it?

    submitted by /u/JuanGil_Express
    [link] [comments]

    Went to get some honey...

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    This game has sucked everything out of me, and I haven’t even seen a smidge of it pay off

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Ima get to the point, every time I try to go onto a new server, I get shot, stabbed, burned, eaten, poisoned, captured, etc. And lose everything I've been grinding for the past 2 days. This has happened on EVERY SINGLE SERVER I've ever joined. Official, unofficial, it doesn't matter. I can't progress on online pvp anymore. That was the main reason I bought the game. To form alliances, to betray, to have wars. But I can't even get a goddamn person on my tribe because basically everyone on the server has these big ass late game dinos that just fuck u up. And if it isn't some late game toxic asshole, it's some beach bob with swamp fever. I mean, why the hell does everyone have to have swamp fever. Even the alphas. I have tried to start over on different servers, but every time it all comes down to nothing. It's gotten so boring and repetitive that I'm thinking buying this game was a waste. That's all I have to say, just venting.

    submitted by /u/StixxyTape
    [link] [comments]

    Solo small base on new official

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    Hello!

    I started 3 months ago on new batch of official PVP servers, but i was late and i made many mistakes which resulted with being wiped over and over. I changed my playstile to aquatic, claimed one of pearl caves (the smallest one with smallest entrance) and put 30 turrets pointing at entrance.

    It is enough to defend against tribes on my server, but will definately not be enough when soon transfers are on and griefers will start comming in with golems and dragons.

    I have no chance to get TEK and enough heavy turrets untill that time, so this is doomed.

    I want to start that again on new server when there are new, and start doing everything right, so in 3 months by the time transfers are open, i have a chance to defend.

    Which location in the island would be best for a solo player to build enough defences in 3 months that i can survive griefers after transfers open?

    Pearls caves? Maybe some big pillar that can only be accessed via flyers like stonehenge in 87/55?

    I dont need much space, i just want to be safe from wipe.

    Edit: also just read that anything on pillars is not safe either, becouse there are dragons that have attack range longer than turrets and defences dont matter for them. Is that true?

    Edit2: I have a base in this type of cave: that this guy:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXGTmfWMK9Y

    submitted by /u/bagenbag
    [link] [comments]

    Tip regarding a minor annoyance with raft building.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJkfbE8tiR0&feature=youtu.be

    A few notes: So this won't effect everyone. But I have seen it slow down plenty of people in game on PvP official who are just trying to get a minimally functional raft up and running quickly.

    Also I haven't seen it addressed anywhere so I figured I my as well talk about it.

    I just made a new channel to toss it up on as it has nothing to do with my main channel content.

    My characters height is median. I've seen this effect virtually all character heights. I imagine it's only the smallest female characters that it's not potentially an annoyance for, and as for the largest male characters Well the way the entirety of structures are scaled makes them suffer, lol.

    I have no idea how to correctly post a video on here.

    submitted by /u/Helleri
    [link] [comments]

    OSD/Vein Spawns

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    Is there any way to customize what spawns during the horde events on Extinction?

    submitted by /u/DazzaX
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Kicked: Alt Account, I can't play!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    So, my brother and I bought the game 2 days ago, and there is only one PC that we can play He logged on his steam account and dowloaded the game, then he joined the server that we would play with our friends, he created a survivor and played. Later, I logged my own account and tryied to join the server, I was kicked, I tryied again and made my survivor, then I was kicked again and again, it was saying that I was using an alt account and I should use my original account I was really stressed, cuz I just bought the game and I cant play because my brother played in the same computer, WHY?

    I tryied everything! I unninstaled and instaled again, I turned off and turned on my internet, I stopped sharing my libbrary with my brother, and he stopped sharing with me, WE TRYIED EVERYTHING! Im so sad, I always wanted to play this game, I waited until it have a good price so I can afford it... I don't know much about this game, so I dont even understand what kind of problem I have

    Someone please help me, I dont know where to find answers, so I came here to ask, sorry if this is on the wrong place or poor writing

    submitted by /u/Fabicynder
    [link] [comments]

    Dupe Prevention System, 2 questions for WC

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    - Travel timer was added years ago as (terrible)hotfix for duping. Why is still in place? Will be removed anytime soon?

    - Nowdays most of characters and items lost in upload are caused by another old anti dupe system (terribile)hotfix. Is still in place? Will be removed anytime soon?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/rocco88
    [link] [comments]

    Items Go Back Into My Inventory/Hotbar

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    So after the patch that was just done earlier items go back into my hotbar if i transfer them into another inventory. Others say its doing it in other ways too. In my case I am holding T for transfer, then sliding the mouse around on the screen to transfer the items. A lot of them pop back over. This happening to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/worldgate
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a reason the creatures tab was removed from obelisks and supply drops?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    Magmasaur Egg Tips?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    I transferred over to genesis for the first time on a 100% Imprint Thylacoleo not knowing really what to expect, eventually googled where Magmasaur eggs were and man was that a harsh venture.

    I have other Dino's like Mana's that i am able to transfer over however what i found strange was that the Magmasaurs would aggro me before i even started descending the cliff on my grapple meaning their would be upwards of 6 sitting at the nest where i wanted to go.

    I went down a few times and they would all shoot their stupid fireball at me and i'd died very quick. I only managed to get one egg up and out of the pit but it wasn't a good level.

    They respawned too fast for clearing them out to be an effective method and baiting out was too long of a task considering volcano eruptions and rock golems everywhere.

    How would one want to approach this, is there a dino that is good to take down into the pits rather than using a grapple? The whole area seems way too difficult as AFAIK getting a Reaper seems like a better use of my time than trying to get a Magmasaur egg. Is say the Tek armour a better idea as i also have access to that?

    submitted by /u/Bossk--
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel