• Breaking News

    Monday, May 25, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Anybody else got this issue?

    ARK on Xbox One Anybody else got this issue?


    Anybody else got this issue?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Found 30GB of footage from 2016, made a short “Tiger King” style mockumentary out of it

    Posted: 25 May 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    Magmasaur Hatched at level 1

    Posted: 24 May 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Hi, Been playing on Genesis for a little while now and spent about an hour with a friend stealing a few Magmasaur eggs. Finally got them transferred into a terminal, and pulled them out on Val to hatch. Once they hatched they were all (4) level 1 instead of the levels they should have been. Is there any way to fix this or did we just lose our Magmasaurs?

    submitted by /u/mastaman78
    [link] [comments]

    Foundations going poof? (Unofficial PC, PvE)

    Posted: 24 May 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Hi gals and guys,

    Has anyone noticed a problem recently with foundations randomly disappearing along with storage containers? A PvE cluster I'm part of is suddenly noticing that buildings are being demolished, with nothing in the tribe logs. Has anyone noticed anything like this before? Or is something more suspect going on?

    submitted by /u/DeusExMachinaes
    [link] [comments]

    Good boss stats?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    I'm thinking about fighting the gamma megapithecus on the island, is there a certain quota for health and damage I should be at first?

    submitted by /u/The_lime_Manalishi
    [link] [comments]

    Hosting and playing with the same account on PCs

    Posted: 24 May 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Hello. I want to play ark with my Xbox friends so I bought game pass for PC. I do not own an Xbox. We want to setup a dedicated PVE server and I have found that you can't host and play on the same PC.

    Now, I've seen that it is possible to create a silver account and use it to host on a PC and join the game from your Xbox using your gold account. My question is if the same is possible using two PCs.

    So far I have installed Ark on both PCs and hosted from one. I send the invite to my gold account but it always fails to join, showing a box with the message "join failed."

    Is there something I might be missing or is it downright impossible? Also, how hardware demanding is it to host microsoft ark?

    Thank you for your help!

    submitted by /u/berneealf
    [link] [comments]

    Help with tethering.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Can someone please tell me if you can extend the tether on the Xbox one. Google has been no help at all. Some people say they can some say they can't. If it can be done... how?? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Sg_Artemis
    [link] [comments]

    Getting random CTDs. [Linux Mint]

    Posted: 24 May 2020 01:52 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I've googled this problem and it seems to be a common one people experience on Linux. I am often getting crashes upon starting up the game and other times totally random. Some have suggested removing pulse audio or that it may be a graphics driver issue. I don't think it's a hardware problem as I was playing this game just fine on Windows. When it works it runs very smoothly.

    As for the drivers I have tried switching between several different nvidia drivers and have had the most luck with version 390. The other ones I've tried don't work. Does anyone have a suggestion on what might be going on?

    submitted by /u/OfficiallyRelevant
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel