• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 26, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One The element farm on Genesis is sooo good. Three of us can get 1k element on 2x Official in about 30 minutes give or take....

    ARK on Xbox One The element farm on Genesis is sooo good. Three of us can get 1k element on 2x Official in about 30 minutes give or take....


    The element farm on Genesis is sooo good. Three of us can get 1k element on 2x Official in about 30 minutes give or take....

    Posted: 25 May 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Cave Creature Taming

    Posted: 25 May 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Hello Reddit, my tribe and I recently went into the cave for the Artifact of the Brute and saw how many high levels there are. Is it possible to tame those level 280s and 300s. And if not, is it possible to tame the 120 mosasaur is there.

    submitted by /u/Duel_Stream117
    [link] [comments]

    At wits end with my dedicated server

    Posted: 25 May 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    I've been happily playing with friends on my dedicated server, hosted on my PC and played through my xbox, for a few days now. All was right in the world, right up until yesterday when I couldn't connect to the server no matter what I did. Invites led me to the main menu but no further. The join button was available but also didn't do anything, and no error message to go off of, nothing.

    It seems to only be my server too because I can still join official and other non-official games.

    I tried resetting my xbox and PC, reinstalling the game on my xbox, doing a full reset of my xbox (keeping the games), forgetting networks, aimless port forwarding... but nothing works.

    What's worse is my friends can still join the server without me, but because my xbox has some eldritch curse I miss out.

    If anyone has a cure I'd appreciate it, or just some kind words at this point.

    Edit: Solved, see below.

    submitted by /u/Denizens___
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel