• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 13, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Official PVE Genesis base tour. Third level is not finished yet...

    ARK on Xbox One Official PVE Genesis base tour. Third level is not finished yet...


    Official PVE Genesis base tour. Third level is not finished yet...

    Posted: 12 May 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    My new favorite way to get around the base!!

    Posted: 12 May 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    Survivors, the ultimate fight for survival is getting closer! ���� More teasers on Twitter!

    Posted: 12 May 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    Does anyone else have this problem I have restarted ark and my Xbox don’t know what’s going on

    Posted: 12 May 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    so that character clone thing keeps happening to me and i don’t understand it. i have just been having to overwrite my character every time and get my friend to inv me back. how do you do it w/o overwriting it?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Ark DLC home share?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Me and my brother own separate Xbox's and his account is the home account on my xbox so i get his games and live, if I were to purchase the season pass on his account would the DLC be able to be accessed on my account also because i know some games lock the DLC to the account. If you knoe the answer please let me know

    submitted by /u/imnutsmert
    [link] [comments]

    Misplaced my tames

    Posted: 12 May 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    I was out wandering with my scorpion and murderous shoulder bird (dimorphon?) and got killed by a micro raptor during a terror bird ambush...basically...never wander off alone with a new pet...I know Kortana (scorpion) and Morpheus aren't dead, but I sure as hades can't find em...and by now, my corpse is long gone.

    Edit: both are on full passive

    submitted by /u/ManWolf1989
    [link] [comments]

    I love the game but it’s honestly unplayable anymore

    Posted: 12 May 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    Maybe it's just my internet or maybe my location but the game is just broken, whether it's not letting me reload my weapon,or if it's not counting my shots from point blank etc there's just so many problems with the game and I wish It wasn't like this because this game used to be so fun but the devs are more concerned with adding new features then fixing bugs. TL;DR fix your game wildcard

    submitted by /u/AmazingLemur698
    [link] [comments]

    Advanced rules question

    Posted: 12 May 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Hello its been a while since ive played ark and was curious under advanced settings theres a slider for the radius in which resources can spawn if i wanted resources to spawn close to my base wouldnt i decrease the slider? I can give better details but if someone can tell what im talking about and give some help it would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/Amusedrock035
    [link] [comments]

    Plant x

    Posted: 12 May 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    Just wondering on what appears to be the best way of dealing with plant x? Assuming rpgs are out of the question due to sentry's...

    submitted by /u/Jordy_j0rd77
    [link] [comments]

    can you still flamethrower someone you have picked with a griffin?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Beta Master Controller

    Posted: 12 May 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    So, we have enough nissions to run the Beta Master Controller on Genesis. Has anyone got any serious tips/tricks for smashing this boss with no issues? Might be worth mentioninh, were on official small tribes.

    submitted by /u/EnoughInternet42day
    [link] [comments]

    Interacting with tames

    Posted: 12 May 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how to whistle groups specifically?

    Also, how do I send my tames to a position?

    submitted by /u/TheJimiBones
    [link] [comments]

    Admincheat/cheat/nothing

    Posted: 12 May 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    In regards to admin commands, when should you be using 'admincheat' or 'cheat' prefixes? Most guides online seem very inconsistent and aren't super clear. I've seen both used in different instances and sometimes neither is used.

    I'm on a nitrado server/xbox one if this is relevant.

    submitted by /u/VitalEcho
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to play ark with keyboard and mouse?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Help pls

    Posted: 12 May 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    Hi I have a server running on win 10 version on one of my pc, and recently I experience some glitches that make the players and dinos fall through structures,I verify the pcs seems to be working normally without forcing, anyone had this problem? knows how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Dimase
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel