• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 14, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Tamed my first Rex, salute to the stegosaurus who sacrificed itself for my gain.

    ARK on Xbox One Tamed my first Rex, salute to the stegosaurus who sacrificed itself for my gain.


    Tamed my first Rex, salute to the stegosaurus who sacrificed itself for my gain.

    Posted: 13 May 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    Official PVE Valguero breeding barn up and running....

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    Solo players, how do you hide your loot?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    Hey fam, been playing for a few months now, and decided to go back to solo smalltribes official. I've mostly had success by having small farming bases not too hidden, but some really good hidden 1x1 metal bases with I keep most of my good items along with a hidden vault here and there. I keep some items in the upload too because why not :) Little tricks like hiding a mortar and pestle in some bushes works extremely well too, such as on a cliff plat.

    That's what I mostly do as a solo player, any other ideas?

    submitted by /u/GunsouI
    [link] [comments]

    Hosting a session on my pc

    Posted: 13 May 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    So, I'm using play anywhere to host the game on my pc through a silver account I created. I can invite myself to the game but I can't find it in the find session list. Anyone have any idea what I may be doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/TheJimiBones
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty much me, or start your own server

    Posted: 13 May 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    Suiciding Bloodstalker Taming Anyone Done it?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    I read that you can 100% efficiency tame a bloodstalker by just putting down a bunch of sleeping bags and letting the bloodstalker grab and drain you to death you over and over til it's tamed.

    Anyone tried this or did they patch it out?

    submitted by /u/oflowz
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to make gas?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    I need gas to power my fridge so I can keep my lvl 32 Rex alive

    submitted by /u/yuhhmatt
    [link] [comments]

    [XBOX] Using VPS for Dedicated servers?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm looking to host Ark server(s) for Xbox and was looking into hosting it though VPS. I've used Nitrado before while the service is ok i feel like $1.00+/ slot is pricey as 70 slot server be over $70/mon when i could do VPS server *since there's no other Xbox server host I know of) also I'm looking into doing a cluster server so vps would be best option. Is there any guides for setting vps for xbox ark server? I've seen it suggested so I'm guessing it is possible to do?

    submitted by /u/mudslide89
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel