• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 12, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Base

    ARK on Xbox One Base


    Base

    Posted: 11 May 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    The Nameless - this is a ark server that has active admins and very frequent events - in game currency - 8 man tribes - 5 day grace flag - 8 map cluster more coming - insane pvp - have fun on your adventure survivors

    Posted: 12 May 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    Deopped my controller and this showed up on screen, how do i get rid of it?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    has anyone else been getting the glitch on mouse and keyboard where it won’t let you sprint? if so how could i fix it?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    Time for Church! (Sorry about the pic quality)

    Posted: 12 May 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    Are there any official pvp servers that don’t have server transfer?

    Posted: 12 May 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    Been server hopping quite a bit lately trying to get back into ark. Built up in one server for two days got wiped, tried another, same thing. Trying a small tribe one now but already saw a giant Wyvern battle in Viking bay complete with a toxic global chat.then got Greifed after that was done. So now I'm back to server hopping. I'm not quite a fan of private servers because you build up so fast then the game gets boring, plus I still want to raid and private servers are usually unpopulated or frown upon raiding and have admin god mode on.

    submitted by /u/vulkktur
    [link] [comments]

    What are some good mounts to use for the Aberration Trench for the first time?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Transfer items from single player to unofficial dedicated server

    Posted: 11 May 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    I'm having an issue when transferring items from a single player world to an unofficial server I run in dedicated mode on an alt account. both the single player world and sever have the same settings and allow the download of items, dinos, and survivors. but when I tried to upload a load of eggs from single player to my server. As you can see below the eggs are in the Ark Data inventory when in single player. Then when I join my server the eggs are not there but the slots they take up are. any reason you can think of as to why they cant be transferred I've had a few guesses but there isn't much documentation on the subject.

    One could be that its from single player to a server as I have seen people try to transfer to single player but not from

    Another reason could be that I have to upload the survivor to download the items on my server and if that's the case do you think that I could upload my server survivor to keep them from being deleted

    One final thing I can think of is when testing item uploads from the server I tried to upload a random item. When I did, it had a timer on the icon, but in the single player world there is no timer. Is there something I have to do in order to make the items upload or is it automatic ? Does the world have to be loaded in order to transfer the items because I can have a friend do a work around.

    Any thoughts and options you could provide would be much appreciated.

    Server Images

    submitted by /u/TopazGlaceon
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with Daeodon

    Posted: 11 May 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    I am currently trapped by a Daeodon. It has killed 2 of my trikes, and no matter how far I lure it away from my house, it keeps coming back to haunt me :(. I am level 19 in a single player save, and I just don't know how to kill it. It keeps circling around my walls and I just don't know how to get rid of it. Spears didn't do much, and i died trying to fight it with my trike.

    submitted by /u/WorkingHyena
    [link] [comments]

    Floating managrmr options?

    Posted: 11 May 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    Relatively new and have looked up Wth is up with this but I don't know if there's better/ newer options available. Wanted some cool map specific dinos and got a low level managrmr cause hey. I thought it was stuck. Nah. I got it all right. And then it went 1400 feet into the air. I couldn't do nothin about it ;-;

    submitted by /u/InsidiousD6
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Cross play

    Posted: 11 May 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    So a friend of mine played ark on PC before, but now we want to play together. I am playing on Xbox Game pass with Xbox live gold. If he got the game on windows store, would he have to get Gold to play with me on a private server? What about official servers?

    submitted by /u/TheBeastX47
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel