• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 2, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread


    Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    Posted: 01 May 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Please post all server listings and looking for tribe posts in this thread. All others will be removed.

    It's time for a new thread with fresh listings for the weekend. We will be doing this regularly from now on in order to keep them fresh.

    For a dedicated servers only sub, please see r/survivetogether. For an LFG only sub, please see /r/playarklfg

    Happy Arking

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Working on a new base, how’s it look so far?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Fire wyvern on unofficial server. First time hatching any kind of egg

    Posted: 01 May 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Built this on my sp genesis map - original is by Sven P link in comments

    Posted: 01 May 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    Does anyone know which setting I have to change, I’ve been trying to play around and it’s not working

    Posted: 01 May 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    How To Build A Working Lighthouse In Ark: Survival Evolved (Brand New Tek Sensor Method For 2020)

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    Best Dinos to take on Brood mother?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    What do you guys suggest? Had an attempt the other night with carnos and rex but i was not prepared! 😅😅 I'm very new to Ark BTW. Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/CakeNGrief
    [link] [comments]

    Went to a server with my main character and it got 255'd and now I cant transfer at all. It wont even let me access the obelisk. Am I screwed and is my character gone for good?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    Cant transfer due to 255. When/can I get my character off of this godforsaken server?

    submitted by /u/HarrySonofHairy
    [link] [comments]

    also what is the best way to get good rex saddles/bps?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    Looking to start PVP or PVE

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    Never played online but I've racked up around 200 hours playing solo.

    Would like to join a tribe either PVP or PVE.

    Would preferably like to join a newish server where half the map isn't already built on. Anyone want to invite me to join their tribe?

    submitted by /u/kipster4289
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to make a primitive hardcore server.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    Returning player here to ask for some advice. I've been wanting another game to play when I'm not in the mood to rage at cod or apex but I have so many hours in ark I wanted to maybe try something new. I plan to rent my own server for a friend and I. I was hoping for a primitive server but I didn't know how boring they can get? Is primitive plus dead at this point? Also does anyone have tips on settings or restrictions to make for a fun hardcore experience? I would appreciate any and all feedback to make this experience as fun as it can be.

    submitted by /u/TheRealTFreezy
    [link] [comments]

    DUO CLUSTER ARK-10x, Fresh Wipe

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:36 AM PDT

    100+ players during the day!! Tired of the same old dedi server? 🔥Gigabyte is introducing a Duo tribe cluster, with 10x rates. 🔥 We have features such as Custom Dino Spawns, Nerfed Bosses, Auto Unlock Engrams, Infinite Gas, Infinite OB timers, infinite structure pickup, and much more! ✨Join Now and reserve your spot for the unveil of Ark's first ever great 10x Duo Server. Fresh Wiped Today, More Maps to Come!!

    https://discord.gg/6xdg72n

    submitted by /u/OgMoistbone
    [link] [comments]

    what’s the best way to get good owl and mana saddles/ their bp’s? (if there is a somewhat easy way to get them that would be preferable lol)

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    Should I make a battle royale or survival of fittest server event?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    Gonna go for the front page of Ark Gardener monthly I reckon?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Help with giving friend creative

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    I can't seem to find anywhere online how to give another player creative that's detailed, so an exact explanation of how The command needs to typed and other stuff would be awesome, cuz I've been looking for about an hour now.

    submitted by /u/ThatOneDoug
    [link] [comments]

    Keyboard rebidding

    Posted: 01 May 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    I just recently plugged in a keyboard/mouse. Everything works great. However, is there a way to pull up a settings/rebind menu? Maybe even a console command?

    submitted by /u/RADARBrian
    [link] [comments]

    [PLEASE READ!!!] WildCard could try to fix some bugs and implement S+ mod on the base game, please sign my petition.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Dynamic map changing.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    So I have a nitrado server and I decided to try out a dynamic map. I loaded it and decided to play it for a while but it's honestly just not a fun map. I randomised it again and applied the changes and restarted my server but it's still the same map. How do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/_Kabr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel