• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 2, 2020

    Ark PS4 Can someone explain breeding to me, treat me as if I have 3 braincells.

    Ark PS4 Can someone explain breeding to me, treat me as if I have 3 braincells.


    Can someone explain breeding to me, treat me as if I have 3 braincells.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    Okay as per the title, I have read/watched several breeding guides and I still don't get it. I'm not that bright. :(

    AFAIK, I thought the best way to breed was to get two dinos with the same level and breed them together. I didn't do this with wild tamed ones because I couldn't find two the same level, but I got a 145 and a 150. Their tamed levels ended up being something like 220 and 224. I bred them together, the first baby was 231, no mutations. Then two 233s, again no mutations. I bred the 233s together expecting to get more 233s because they were the same level, and the offspring have been all over the place but all worse than the parents - right down to 207.

    What went wrong? Do you need to take the original wild levels when breeding, or is it the final tamed level?

    Also I checked the stats because I read about the coin toss thing and figured that might be why they came out at lower levels, but the stats looked the same as the parents'. So objectively the babies' stats would have ended up better once they were levelled up to the same level as their parents.

    So, is it better to have a lower level, higher statted dino, or are levels king?

    Sorry for the wall o' text, I've tried to explain it all in one!

    P.s. I'm playing solo, offline with edited settings if that makes a difference.

    Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/Kazminchu
    [link] [comments]

    Single player

    Posted: 02 May 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    How do you find caves with artifacts??

    submitted by /u/optimist_prhyme
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis Biome Teleport

    Posted: 02 May 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Will your dinosaurs teleport with you? My brother and I play together and he wants to keep his dinosaurs but I want to go somewhere else. I need some advice!

    submitted by /u/soldsoldier7
    [link] [comments]

    PS4

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    🔱2 MAP CLUSTER (VAL&RAG) 🔱 ☮️PVE WITH PVP EVENTS☮️ STARTER GRIFFIN WITH COLOR PLUS SOLO DROP PARTY 💢BOOSTED STATS DROPS AND BEAVER DAMS 💢 💯FRIENDLY COMMUNITY AND FRIENDLY GIVING ADMIN 💯 COMMUNITY CENTER with ADMIN SHOP ‼️WEEKLY EVENTS‼️ 🏝VAL HAS EXTINCTION DINOS & RAG GETTING ABB DINOS🏖

    Look up HIGHLIFE x25 (20 slot servers)

    submitted by /u/bandeelove
    [link] [comments]

    Mic chat?

    Posted: 01 May 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    Ark has proximity chat only right?

    submitted by /u/UntaIented
    [link] [comments]

    Sign the petition please!

    Posted: 01 May 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel