• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 3, 2020

    Ark PS4 Tek Teleporter help

    Ark PS4 Tek Teleporter help


    Tek Teleporter help

    Posted: 03 May 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    I just built my first Teleporter and it doesn't work. Yes. I have the engram and yes it is powered. The only options I get in the radial menu is to demolish it, rename it, teleport. When I choose teleport no other teleporters show up not even public ones. I'm on Ps4, geneisis 1157 official. I have tried closing the game and relogging but just get the same thing.

    submitted by /u/Tarne67
    [link] [comments]

    Karkinos trap

    Posted: 03 May 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Since a few days, I try to trap and tame a Crab. But traps don't work. I always use a catapult turret to knock it out.

    submitted by /u/Ploly8vyq
    [link] [comments]

    What’s an good melee for an wooly rhino

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if it's possible to have multiple saves of the same island?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    I want a new The Island Save but I don't want to delete the save I have right now. Is there anyway I can have a new one without it being a primitive plus?

    submitted by /u/DrPenny233
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel