• Breaking News

    Monday, June 15, 2020

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (June 15)

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (June 15)


    Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (June 15)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Tribe, Official, & Unnofficial Server recruitment here. If you list your recruitment post more than once per week you will be disciplined, report any violators. (Responding to others with your server information outside of your weekly recruitment post is fine.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Changing Imprint %

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    How do you change the Imprint %.

    My gigas raise in about a hour but Imprints are 4% every 5 mins. Anyway to make it higher % on imprint?

    submitted by /u/Primetimemongrel
    [link] [comments]

    Done with Ark

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    I have been playing this game on and off since it launched.

    I regularly play on ps4 with my brother and our friends nowadays. The second dino I had ever caught on our server was an Argentavis. It just disappeared for no reason. The sheer insanity of the amount of time I put into that dino... damn. It doesn't even show up on my tame ordering list I had it in.

    We braved the Wyvern trenches, map bosses, everywhere... I have never played a single other game in my entire life that is as broken as Ark. When the entire draw of the game is Dinos, and they just vanish after YEARS of use... that is fucked. I can get on any of my other games on ps4, pc or xbox and I GUARANTEE my saves are the EXACT way I left them. This game somehow CONSTANTLY gets away with how broken it is every time someone who has spent money on it has to deal with broken fucked up shit like this. There needs to be some sort of backup or save or SOMETHING that becomes available so we don't randomly lose items OR tames.

    I just can't keep playing this game and investing time in all of these dinos to watch them vanish. Fuck that shit

    I've lost Wyverns, rex, raptors, megalodons that have disappeared WHILE I was riding them with a scuba suit, Mammoths that have frozen in place and just vanished, birds that flew away on passive(not passive flee) just too much shit.

    It's not a fun game anymore. The lure and enjoyment you get from all of the creative surprises and content is completely LOST when every time you take a dino from your house you have to worry if you're going to lose it. Not from it being killed or dying in any epic battles... but for flying too close to trees and vanishing, or falling through the map.

    The last of us is out soon. Goodbye Ark

    submitted by /u/BeeAreWhyAyeEn
    [link] [comments]

    Curious about split screen

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Is it pve or pvp?

    submitted by /u/Liaaammm-
    [link] [comments]

    Can you change ark keybinds on ps4 such as hot bar keybinds and movement keybinds? (I’m on keyboard and mouse)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    Ark sale

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    When will ark go back on sale on ps4 my friends were gonna download it today cause it was $10 yesterday but now it's full price

    submitted by /u/nbeason4553
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel