• Breaking News

    Monday, June 15, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday


    Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Mondays are for bug reports.

    Please make any reports of bugs you may find in the game here. Wildcard will be keeping an eye on these threads.

    Information to include:

    Platform

    Server

    What happened when you encountered the bug

    How long has this been happening?


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    a fu*king honey biome ...originality at its peak

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    Might want to update that Wildcard.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    Beach bobs and assholes.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    I saw a post on guy being proud of himself by killing new bobs that got the game from epic for free.He said he was killing them with bloodstalker and vision. He said he was destroying what thathc bases they had. Why would someone be proud for fucking their game time for hours killing naked players with spears. This low levels dont know how to play this game they dont know best way to level up.How can you be proud by running around with bloodstalker and killing people with nothing of value just to make server room.I hope that to those assholes someone bigger will pull up with mana and kill them and fuck their game. Fuck people who do that. Most of the beach bobs were peaceful even sometimes dropping me like candy which i didnt have myself.Even if they attack me what are they goona do.They want break my sets of flak i have and even if they get me somehow i have guns and i can 1 shoot them no problem but these assholes run around map with dinos and murder people with nothing. They are just gonna make people stop playing this game. If these people wouldnt play this much more would play it.

    submitted by /u/Autismos12345
    [link] [comments]

    That's a really adrenaline inducing taming method and i love it.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Who would win? A giant penis worm, or one zappy boi

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Tropeo Trapeo

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    do the canon shots of the Tropeognathus get shot down by turrets?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    im concerned about the posibility of someone just sitting outside someone's base and firing these cannon shots at the turrets without having to drain them. how does this thing act when it comes to turrets?

    submitted by /u/NexGenration
    [link] [comments]

    good news , we can put platforms on the tiny floating rocks .... pvp on this map will be interesting

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    Surviving On Dinosaur Island - Ark: Survival Evolved Lets Play - Episode 1

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Water jar/canteen still has only one charge for kibble

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    Would be a lovely quality of life change to make kibble cooking less annoying until level 89 (which in my experience takes pretty long to get to on official rates).

    https://www.reddit.com/r/playark/comments/3obvd3/water_jars_and_canteens_for_making_kibble/cvw8dgs/

    4 year old post, I guess the devs forgot? feelsbad

    submitted by /u/cuckkys
    [link] [comments]

    Made a new friend today��

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Is genesis worth it for Xbox players?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    I saw the new DLC and there are a lot of new interesting things, I'm just wondering if it would even run well on my Xbox. I usually just do non dedicated with my friends and we can barely play on ragnarok without having to keep all our Dino's in cryopods to reduce lag. So does genesis run well? Is the map small? I don't wanna waste my money...

    submitted by /u/TheMightyMoose04
    [link] [comments]

    Where did the insulation stats go?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Where did the insulation stats go?

    As the title says, Where did the insulation stats go, I just came back to arc and feel like a lot of the stats showing insulation and temp from the middle section are gone? Temp hypo hyper ? some other stuff? Is there some key I need to press?
    Thanks for any help :)

    https://preview.redd.it/si1opzogj4551.png?width=3801&format=png&auto=webp&s=aba677b7143cce9e527debef61efc288717e3e22

    submitted by /u/Scavanger96
    [link] [comments]

    difficulty offset

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    im very new to server hosting but i recently rented a nitrado server with a few friends. server works great, however i wasnt able to raise the max dino level to 150 because i cant change the difficulty offset for some reason. i type in a new value, but as soon as i save it, it gets reset. i hadnt had that with any other setting. any advice?

    submitted by /u/War-cucumber
    [link] [comments]

    Which command to use to fix shadow split screen glitch on xbox

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    Returning ayer advice Pve private dedi

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Played quite a lot a very long time ago and have just returned with a few friends.

    We started a server with crystal Isle being the new shiny and got our feet now we are restarting changing a few things to how we want them. Wondering what the best map we could play is, any recommendations? I hear Rag may be one of the best?

    submitted by /u/Redfang87
    [link] [comments]

    Can a deathworm go under, over or through metal dino gate?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    I was thinking of putting dino gate all the way around my desert base to stop deathworms getting in, I read that they can fit through behemoth gates but I couldn't find anything about dino gates, also everyone says that deathworms can't damage metal or tek but dododex said that they can, is this true? And if I place spam all around and in my base will it prevent them from spawning in that area?

    submitted by /u/Gerryboi97
    [link] [comments]

    New player needing some advice, feeling stuck

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    After eyeing this game for years I finally started playing a few days ago because of the Epic Store giveaway. I love the concept and I've played ~15 hours already but Im finding some things beyond frustrating.

    Im a solo player, I play on the single player session to avoid PvP since I dont care for that, Im level 19 now, I gathered a lot of mats, used the points to buy what blueprints I thought were useful, crafted armor and items, a small base, and tamed a few Parasaurs... and now Im just not sure how to proceed anymore, why?

    Well.. taming those guys with just berries took quite some time, and some random f***ing carnivore just waltzed into my base area and killed them all (and myself like 3 times). I lost all that time and effort.. It felt real shitty but well.. stuff happens I guess.. So I started looking into the possibility of taming sturdier, better dinos, like the Trike, and according to the calculator it takes around 40 minutes with berries! So I said well I really need to make some of that Kibble stuff.. But I need eggs.. setting up an egg farm is a nightmare, and you need a bunch of dinos, dinos that take forever to tame with berries, and I cant wander far from the beach or I get killed like nothing.. Lost all my stuff twice already since I was unable to find my body when I wandered off too far and got killed (even though I always kept to the south area). So Im getting super frustrated and I dont know what to do anymore, what am I missing? Do I need to level up more? Gather more berries to get XP? Until when? Do I get an army of Parasaurs? I barely see them, all I get is Trikes (and a random Brutosaur walking around my base at the beach that never left for some reason but would take 1 hour 40 minutes to tame with berries so no thanks :c )

    submitted by /u/Manceroy
    [link] [comments]

    Transfer on unofficial non-cluster?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:04 AM PDT

    I run a super small private server for myself and a few friends. We started on Valguerro by random chance before we understood how the game works. now that we have discovered transfers we are interested in moving to the island to run the story proper, but noone will be left in val. I don't see the point in clustering. All I see about transferring online is for SP and for clusters. If we upload our survivors, dinos, and items, then log out and i change the map to the island, will we be able to download our survivors and items/dinos?

    submitted by /u/CyclopticBovine
    [link] [comments]

    Am I just unlucky or ...? Because I’ve gotten like 4 of the same color mutations on different dinos now...

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    Question about Light Pets and Rockwell

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    Slowly starting to put the stuff together to do a rockwell run on official, got my rock drakes, got my meglos and I have some fairly good stat lines in light pets, what I was wondering is if there's anyway of knowing what what charge regen and charge capacity is needed to have a pet lit up for the whole arena fight? Is it doable? If so, anyone know the stats? I have a both feather lights and glowtails with 2k in capacity and 2k in duration, would I be better off distributing those points differently?

    submitted by /u/Original_Cynic
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question - Can saddles get destroyed?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    So just a simple question - Can saddles get destroyed for some reason? I only played back at release and just came back, tamed a rex, invited some people into my tribe, and now my saddle is gone. I don't wanna kick those who I suspect of stealing it and I'd first like to know if it's possible that it broke.

    I don't wanna have people who steal in my tribe and act like they didn't do anything, but I also don't wanna kick for no reason at all, so I'd first like to know if breaking could be the case if your Ptera is afk in your base with passive mode on.

    submitted by /u/SexualStallion
    [link] [comments]

    Non Dedicated Boss Battles

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    Me and my friends have all been playing ark together lately (nondedicated). Its been really fun so far and we would really want to attempt to beat the bosses. Thing is we cant go into caves because the tether distance. As soon as the host walks into the cave we all get teleported and are glued to his character. Can we fix this? Will this happen in boss fights?

    submitted by /u/lucas19919
    [link] [comments]

    how do i get to patch in egs

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    my client still at 311.81 and servers are at 311.94

    submitted by /u/testti
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel