• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 16, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Welcome to Storytime Tuesday!

    Tales from the ARK can be wild, hilarious, and/or downright captivating. Consider this thread an open invitation for you to to tell us some tales of survival, tribal warfare, epic taming, thrilling exploration, etc.


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    *NEW* Medium house v2 how to build video. This video has much improved instructions and a materials list in the video. No mods used and can be built on official settings.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    The Pilgrimz Project - Huge Treehouse Village and Water pen

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Nanny was having a hard time keeping it together

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Ark Crystal Isle | Best Oil Farming Locations!!!!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    I have issues with last update

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    I was trying to download last update and i get to have 6.3 gb before it stopped, i dont know why but now my whole download got deleted and when i try to download the update again, it just stay on 0bytes, and the only thing that's on 0 too is disk usage, the weird thing is only happen on ark update others updates donwloads perfectly

    Any solution for that? Please other than "Reinstall the game"i have 400KB of download connection it would be a nightmare reinstalling ark.

    submitted by /u/Gideos
    [link] [comments]

    Arkpocalypse

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Anyone know when the wipe is !! Keep checking, we're in the uk and in desperate to know !! Tia

    submitted by /u/seriding
    [link] [comments]

    Error upon launch: "Can't find access point of procedure in DLL-file"

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:51 AM PDT

    All information I could gather:

    Right after launch, during loading, I receive this error message. I've tried verifying the integrity of game files, reinstalling it and removing all local content from the steamlibrary/ARK folder (and reinstalling it after). Nothing seems to work. I've removed the set Launch Options I have and yet no success.

    When I try Googling it, nothing alike pops up (it's a translation of a Dutch error message though). And I can't find an error or anything alike in the local Log folder. I've played the game 4k hours and never encountered it. Any clue what I'm missing here?

    It's like its missing a DLL-file, yet after reinstalling surely that should've been fixed...

    Dutch pop-up of the error message I get: https://i.imgur.com/V1IPbkQ.png

    submitted by /u/Corpit
    [link] [comments]

    I know you do this, if you want to start on official and have some decent experience with the game you get a raft slap down a 2x2 bosh down 2 camp fires for charcoal and cooked meat and then put your boat outside the border when you log off!————- yes well done i know everybody ��

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Boss fights

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Will I be good for beta valguero bosses with 18 40k health spinos 1 daeodon with 15k and 40k food with my friend riding a yuteranus? (I'm on a singleplayer world)

    submitted by /u/SpartanNATIONS
    [link] [comments]

    EPIC games version of ARK: Render distance

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    Is the Dino render distance broken? My settings are on Epic and Dino's don't render in too far away, it rendered further on Xbox... Pteras pop in at 20 meters away, it's really annoying.

    Is there a fix I can do or is it a known issue/ bug?

    submitted by /u/Reddit--NomaD
    [link] [comments]

    Do nameless spawn inside AB cave on valguero official?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    How do I hatch a rock drake egg on primitive plus.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    So I've recently been playing prim plus with some friends and just got our first rock drake egg. I was planning on going to the extreme cold to hatch the egg. Anyone have any ideas on how to feed this thing because AB cave is blocked off by 3 agro rock golems and I feel it'd be too difficult trying to transfer to AB and back while coming back without the venom expiring.

    submitted by /u/WeAreUzbekistan
    [link] [comments]

    Please join the /r/Ark Chat if you havent already!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    Spent most of the day making a cinematic Crystal Isles video

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Epic Games and Steam Crossplay

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    Any new about unofficial servers cross play? I have a server that appears to my Epic Games friends but when they try to join they get a timeout message, of course we aren't using mods and we have crossplay, I saw in the patch notes, but still the same thing.

    311.99

    Released - June 16th, 2020

    • Re-implemented Multihome server functionality
    • Resolved some connection and start up issues with EGS clients
    • Improved listing for Unofficial Servers on EGS clients
    submitted by /u/ZyzzCash
    [link] [comments]

    I can't join any servers on ARK?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    I have ark on steam and I can join servers fine but I just got it fro windows 10 edition and can even join a single server it just says connection timeout?

    submitted by /u/Mediocreballsack
    [link] [comments]

    Boss rex?'s

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    Without sounding like a beg, I don't suppose anyone has some boss rex's or rex eggs spare that aren't required? Official xbox.

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/Jordy_j0rd77
    [link] [comments]

    Best PvE tame overall?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Wondering what everyone's go-to tame is? Personally, Rock Drake. Scales anything, decent damage, and man can they soar for days.

    submitted by /u/Nitehawk770
    [link] [comments]

    I ask for your assistance

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    I have a dream of forming a mega tribe then making a federal government, so I need your help on the server I play on by joining my tribe. https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/5228334 (pc)

    submitted by /u/shooty-mc-shoot-face
    [link] [comments]

    Just a Ark question

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    Does anyone got any idea if/when the dlcs will come to ark switch because me and my friends really like the game and we dont want to stop playing it after finishing the game. We have a while before we finish but I just want to know. This is my first post here.

    submitted by /u/DarkVenom921
    [link] [comments]

    Very best base spot Valguero?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    Looking for the best spot on Val that a lot of people wouldn't know about on a boosted server? (Flyers are in the abb zone on this server so take that into account)

    submitted by /u/FlamingFire2122
    [link] [comments]

    Crystal Isles map extension?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Been playing Crystal aisles and so far it's great! Does anyone know if like Valguero when it became an "official" map many things were removed. The author created a "map extension" mod to add back in some of the stuff that was removed.

    Does anyone know if something like this is in the works? Is there a place where we can find info about it?

    I swear I read a comment somewhere that the authors were making two separate mods for the new map. However I cannot find the comment anymore. So I have no idea if it's legit or not.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Traffalger
    [link] [comments]

    ARK Crystal Isles Where to Find Obsidian

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel