• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 16, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved - My first argy ever!!!!

    ARK: Survival Evolved - My first argy ever!!!!


    My first argy ever!!!!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    First time making a meme. Facts though.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    So I'm brand new to this game (and this subreddit)! But I present to you my son, Dumpling. I spent entirely too long painting him instead of surviving.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    Based on a Real story

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    Farming supply drops

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    It can't be stopped

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Something traumatic happened to me...

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Don’t forget about the ankle biters!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    Meet optimus spine my newly bred spino spent 17 hours on this boi

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    *NEW* Medium house v2 how to build video. This video has much improved instructions and a materials list in the video. No mods used and can be built on official settings.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    My favorite ark dino

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    Finally!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    Ark in a Nutshell

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    A Titanosaur and an Alpha Carno on the same island, should i make 'em fight?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    Either something's wrong with my Sarco, or it's just happy to see me.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    An underwater tek base me and my friend built

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    My favorite ark story

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    With ark being hyped up a bit more with the release of crystal isles I thought it'd be fun to share one of my favorite experiences ever on the game.

    This happened last year, valguero had just been out on console for 2 weeks I think. Me and 2 of my mates, calling them J and S for the sake of telling this story, had put up our little metal bunker of death and after pulling all nighters for 3 days straight we had ourselves some rexes, a giga and a few turret towers and of course a few very cheeky deinonychus eggs (deinos are one of the sickest dinoes in the game, change my mind).

    Now in retrospect it is a damn miracle that this had not happened earlier but of course, some bigger tribe found our base and we got wiped. Pissed off of course we decided that we were going to get our revenge. This tribe had been trash talking us in chat the entire time so we were out for blood.

    Now as typical as it may seem, the bigger toxic tribe had their base in the jungle cave, the one with the hole in the ceiling. We had set up a few 1x1s near the world border in the white cliffs area (you can build some sick bases there for pvp). I was out grinding resources and stacking up on c4 and blueprints while my mates where getting soaker dinoes. After 2 days of grinding out we were ready to have our revenge.

    We went to their base when only one of their players was online (normally they'd be on with multiple people at all times). As soon as the guy exited his base J used his pteranodon to pick him up and put him in a metal box nearby. The way to the loot was clear.

    We approached the turret towers up to the entrance with out trikes and to our surprise, they did not shoot. they were turned off. We pushed further, blew open their behemoth gate blocking the entrance and were once again surprised by turrets not shooting at us.

    To this day I do not know why their turrets were turned off as there was plenty of ammunition in them but anyway, we blew open the door to their base and killed their tames (because they had murdered my little nigel :'( )

    In their base was tons of loot. I remember their cryofridge being filled with wyverns, a rock golem and some other good dinos. We had metal for days, polymer for days, electronics for days and so on. Happy as we were we used all of our newly acquired resources to build a sick base in the white cliffs area.

    We made a beautiful cage for our friend from the other tribe which we guarded with some turrets. They left the server afterwards.

    We continued playing on the server for a bit and we got pretty big before the alpha tribe came and destroyed us but that's ark I guess. Still one of my favorite experiences ever on ark, too bad my mates dont play anymore.

    Have you got any sick ark stories? Please tell me :)

    submitted by /u/DukeOfPrussia
    [link] [comments]

    New PC Ark server EPIC GAMES AND STEAM CROSSPLAY. PVP WEEKENDS!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Great server for beginners and experienced players. The link below will take you to the discord where you can find server information. https://discord.gg/v5ebjGH

    submitted by /u/JV_Team_Backup
    [link] [comments]

    Ark is really a fashion game

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Just a random Carbonemys chilling in the sky

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    .

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Leaked ending of Genesis: Part 2

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:29 PM PDT

    Ark sumed up in 20 seconds

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    When you just got 2 baby rexes and your xbox live ran out a hour later

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel