• Breaking News

    Friday, June 19, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!


    Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    Hello friends! Welcome to your Weekend Free Talk megathread!

    Talk about whatever you'd like! Your comments need not be related to ARK. Talk about your favorite music, talk about underrated movies, talk about whatever you like (within the community rules)! We will still be enforcing community rules regarding user conduct (reddiquette/civility/witchhunting) and server/tribe listings in this thread.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes I wonder what’s on his mind.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:32 AM PDT

    I made a list and going to check it twice. Enjoy!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    saviour on aberration, genesis, pretty much everywhere

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    SOTF 2.0 | WE'RE ALMOST THERE! ����

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    My little girl is all grown up

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Im Mad

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    Just want to express my sadness and madness.
    So, I, a noob, somehow tamed a Rex ( i was on a hill and he wasn't able to eat me alive ). After he waked up, a little alpha raptor decided to come to us, and kill it, end of story.

    Pray for me.

    submitted by /u/daninovais
    [link] [comments]

    Hi I'm fairly new and I'm looking for any tips and tricks for building crafting taming etc. I'm very noobie and just need a bit of help lol

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Need Help w/ Argy

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    Hey Y'all

    I have a primitive argy saddle and even when it is equipped on the bird, I am unable to press E to ride it. My char level is 70, the bird is 60 if that helps.

    submitted by /u/A-Dubs92
    [link] [comments]

    How to make sure moschops stay close to base?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    I 2 moschops to collect some fibre and berries (They get SO much!) so I set them on wander and they have been staying close to base but one got further away than usual and I dont want them to be lost or killed by carnivores so is there a way I can set a boundary or something?

    submitted by /u/ChristianMinecraftbt
    [link] [comments]

    So........

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    So........

    so theres 2 gigas wandering outside my base should i pack my shit up or kill them (im level 4)

    https://preview.redd.it/q5lm8i67bx551.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=9d87000cc86b0fceba673a2e1b6ae8fcc6552cf3

    submitted by /u/KennyCaca
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Dinomite PVP: Owl Bombing/ Pt rolling Yakuza!!!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Will we win?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Statistically speaking, are tek paras better mounts than normal ones (not counting the level difference)?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    How do you display yourself as Owner of Dino?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    I saw some dino's where it says the owner on top of the name. I don't know where I can change this as my dinos dont say that. thank you!

    submitted by /u/Prettyboypa
    [link] [comments]

    How much X is taming in small tribes right now?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    Title

    submitted by /u/TalhaNL
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to cook with a recipe. Why is this not working?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Update already made games?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    If a new update comes will my world be updated automatically or will it never be updated since you know, its already made?

    submitted by /u/ChristianMinecraftbt
    [link] [comments]

    Equus saddle

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    It seems this has been done to death a couple of years ago but what is with the equus saddles not working as a mortar and pedestal? Is it only related to scorched earth?

    submitted by /u/SolusUmbra
    [link] [comments]

    What is this "Login Lock?"

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    So I went and grabbed all of my best dinos for breeding, walked into my breeding pen with the door open, and disconnected. Now when I try to log back in I get an error saying login lock, try again in a few minutes. What causes login lock?

    submitted by /u/Mechlai
    [link] [comments]

    Low dino population in crystal isles

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    On singleplayer and my server there are nearly no Dinos on crystal isles.
    I'am the only one or is this known?
    Tested it without mods of course

    submitted by /u/ultradmb
    [link] [comments]

    ARK Crystal Isles Where to Find Oil

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Help ! X8 breeding ?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    I was messing around with the settings in my server that I just recently rented to play with friends.

    I can't seem to figure out the math for 8x breeding ...

    I was using a post that dated 2 years ago, it works great but I would like to play the game to it felt to fast for me.

    Currently using .. Mature speed 8x Interval 0.65

    submitted by /u/Jareas
    [link] [comments]

    Crystal wyvern raising

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, does anyone know if feeding baby crystal wyverns normal crystal is bugged? Because the wiki says its possible, but it doesnt work ingame.

    submitted by /u/Just_Ur_Average_User
    [link] [comments]

    MY FIRST BOSS FIGHT EVER - Ark | Official Small Tribes!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel