• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 30, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Welcome to Storytime Tuesday!

    Tales from the ARK can be wild, hilarious, and/or downright captivating. Consider this thread an open invitation for you to to tell us some tales of survival, tribal warfare, epic taming, thrilling exploration, etc.


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Arthro

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    me when fighting lots of dinosaurs

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if you can roll back saves on single player? My game glitched and I lost my high level megalania

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    Me when I do anything

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    Several newbie questions.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    Hey everyone. I decided to buy ARK on Steam despite getting one for free for Epic 'cause I really enjoyed the game. I explore the game and wiki a lot but still I have several questions I wasn't able to find answers to.

    1. Is it possible to transfer my survivor from official PvE (The Island) to Singleplayer? I'm quite tired of lags and connection queues I have to wait every evening (also of ppl blocking rss atop mountains with their ugly thatch boxes). Don't really get the advantages of multiplayer.
    2. How do I make kibbles correctly? I put water, dodo eggs (12), berries and fiber as said in recipe but got only a single base kibble and a bunch of dyes. What am I doing wrong?
    3. Do I need to own DLC to tame DLC-featured creatures when playing FLC map (Crystal Isles, for example)?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/MrJoeOrange
    [link] [comments]

    I am vengeance. I am the night. I am oversaturated.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Bear Cave

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    I'm trying to build a base on The Center in a small bear cave. No matter what I do, the bears keep spawning. Luring them out, killing them, putting foundations in the base does nothing. They just keep spawning. It's the cave on the Center map located around 65 Long 35 Lat. I've also built in this cave before years ago so I don't know why the bears keep spawning here. Any help?

    submitted by /u/dumpaccount-
    [link] [comments]

    Mating Timer after cryo after port thru obi to another map?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Is it my imagination or is this timer frozen until you release the pet from cryo? It seems to me that the timer does not start ticking down until the pet has been released? If so this is a bad inconvenience. It means I will always have to release and recryo every pet after transfer if I'm a breeder.

    On that question will the breeding timer freeze up when immediately recryod? Or do I have to leave pet out for a day then cryo after mate wait timer has expired?

    submitted by /u/AlpheaDora
    [link] [comments]

    Single player settings to disable friendly fire from spiked walls

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    As thread title, i want to make sure before i tweak the settings if i am doing this right. Game preloads for 15 mins and i don't want to waste time.

    Having said that, if i want only wild dinos to get damaged by spiked walls, i should set my single player to pve only, disable friendly fire and spikes hurt riderless dinos, correct?

    I lost a rex because i have my platform saddle filled with spiked walls and she keeps on getting hit by rear spikes even though i had her follow at highest and 2 brontos away from me. :/

    submitted by /u/miniminionette
    [link] [comments]

    Chibi

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    Has anyone heard anything about the cost in Jerky of Chibi for the summer bash event

    I know that there was an announcement reducing the cost from 50 down to 10, but its still 50 for the PC at least, unless it was only reduced on xbox/ps4

    can any console payers confirm what the cost is for them please?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/_c0mical
    [link] [comments]

    Wife can't connect to her old character

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Hi! My wife and I play on a LAN game hosted on my computer using Ark Server Manager to manage it Yesterday my computer crashed while we were playing and when I got everything back on and we tried to log back in it let me log in just fine, but it wants her to create a new character. I tried following this guy's tutorial https://www.reddit.com/r/playark/comments/9leg7i/how_to_restore_a_lost_character_a_brief_tutorial/ but I was a little lost and couldn't find the .arkprofile files he mentioned. Can someone walk me through how to get her reattached to her old character, or are we just hosed when this happens. Thanks! We're playing on the Crystal Isles with 5 mods (S+, Super Spyglass, Steampunk, Aku Shima Taming, and Classic Flyers) if that matters.

    submitted by /u/fuzzywessy
    [link] [comments]

    MY FIRST PVP MONTAGE Official Small Tribes :3

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Reminder if you haven't already to join the /r/Ark chat!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    Is this normal?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    Any Mod workaround for Epic Store yet?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    Heya, I am playing on Steam, but with some friends who joined because of the free Epic Store version, which does not support mods yet. Did you by chance find any workaround for that?

    submitted by /u/Shiggedi
    [link] [comments]

    How exactly do Chibi's work with giving you max level? Can I level up multiple and achieve a really high max level?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    So I'm back into ARK and I've got 2 Chibi's I took from raiding someone. I've got one leveled up to level 2. Does that mean that permanently I can now achieve level 101 on my character? Or do I need to keep the Chibi equipped?

    Can I level multiple chibi's to achieve even HIGHER levels than just 105?

    submitted by /u/MindkontrolTV
    [link] [comments]

    ARK KEEPS CRASHING PLEASE HELP

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    i dont know what to do now, my ark keeps crashing when in the loading screen where it says "volume" at the bottom left. ive tried everything i verified my game 3 TIMES ffs my drivers are up to date and my date and time are just normal. i dont know if my files are corrupted cause it only says " 2 files failed to validate and will be reacquired everytime does anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/themovingchaika
    [link] [comments]

    Showing an item icon on a storage/chest?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    I've seen some Ark videos on youtube where a storage unit displays an icon and a number on the front to show what is inside and how much is there. Is this in the base game, is it a mod?

    submitted by /u/GrugCrood
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel