• Breaking News

    Friday, July 31, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!


    Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    Hello friends! Welcome to your Weekend Free Talk megathread!

    Talk about whatever you'd like! Your comments need not be related to ARK. Talk about your favorite music, talk about underrated movies, talk about whatever you like (within the community rules)! We will still be enforcing community rules regarding user conduct (reddiquette/civility/witchhunting) and server/tribe listings in this thread.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    wtf is this (island carno island)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    I think we have all been playing a bit too much ark

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Regarding replacing eels/jellyfish spawns and biotoxins

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I am planning on replacing eels and jellyfish spawns into sharks and mantas respectively, maybe even change them into euryptids instead, since i find them too rare in my sp playthrough. These mobs do not really add much, and while i do have 3 level 150 tamed basilosaurs and 2 150 squids, i hate that the eels and jellyfish can wallhack in caves and because of that i cannot use the other mounts that i have in cryo (8 sharks and a plesio for my underwater base) and also do a nomadic playthrough with water platform saddles so the shockers will have to go.

    The problem is that i will miss out on biotoxins, but is there anyway i can make one using custom recipes?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/miniminionette
    [link] [comments]

    Rip Gunpowder farm

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Hey so can we talk about this Aberration note, I know they're all messed up, but omg

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Only Yutyrannus for boss fights?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I play PVE single player on the Island and I have not been able to find any high level rexes in my game, so I decided to use 20 Yutyrannus to start the bosses. I'm doing a minimum of 50k HP, 600% melee, and I have an apprentice saddle blueprint which provides 48 armor. I will do a mindwipe and place all levels into crafting before making the saddles, so I'm not sure what the final armor will be. How far into the bosses do you think this Yuty army can go? Is there anything I need to know about boss fights with only Yutys?

    submitted by /u/Scarlet_Spectre
    [link] [comments]

    Metal stack size - am I going insane?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    I could have sworn that metal and metal ingot stack size yesterday was 200. Now it's 300.

    Ark Server Manager, hosted at home. Not changed a thing. Stack size multiplier unchanged at 1.

    Wiki page for metal and metal ingots states stack size 300.

    Am I going insane? Someone please explain it.

    submitted by /u/CroolisVar
    [link] [comments]

    Enjoy a hand-drawn meme I’m sure y’all can relate to.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    Beach Bob Bungalo (Beachhouse build!)

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Issues with Taming?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    I'm not sure if this is actually a game issue or just what's supposed to happen, but in my non-dedicated server with a friend we've tamed about 7 or so Dilophosauruses now and we've noticed that the taming bar doesn't work? We just toss in a bunch of meat into the unconscious dinos inventory and then it just gets tamed after a while, with the bar remaining at 0% the whole time. Is this what's supposed to happen with Dilos?

    submitted by /u/Techbro7
    [link] [comments]

    Per-Level Stat multipliers Tamed Dino Specific Class.. | Change movementspeed of Argentavis?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    So what I'm looking for is very specific settings,

    Like where I can change the movement speed or other specific Stats of specific Dinos?

    Like Argentavis, BroncoSaurus, Titanosaur etc.

    And I thought I could do it maybe through their Class or something.. :x

    I'm renting a Server on Nitrado and am not afraid to go into expert mode! ;)

    Any help would be appriciated

    submitted by /u/ThirstyThursten
    [link] [comments]

    Everyone Likes a Rick and Morty Reference

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Ark being ark

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    What map is best for small private group?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    Haven't played in a while, back when I played Ragnarok was the go-to, but Crystal Isles and Valguero both look interesting. It's gonna be a casual group, around half a dozen people or so, everyone except me has very little to no experience (I have 500 hours). Which map will be best for a crew like this?

    submitted by /u/BuildABeastWorkshop
    [link] [comments]

    Initial Tames

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    Hey guys

    What do you tame first off in single or solo play?

    I used to favour the lystrosaurus to use as a sort of mini bar. These days I tend to go straight for the turtle. It may take half an hour to tame a lvl 90+ with a slingshot. But once you have a turtle and a sleeping bag, you have a base.

    submitted by /u/ChasmosaurusChris
    [link] [comments]

    Wyverns vs Griffins in General?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    What did they add

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    What's new in the update (3.582 gb for me on ps4)

    submitted by /u/sweaty_wraith_main69
    [link] [comments]

    Mastodon Variant Illustrations

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel