• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 30, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Crystal Wyverns at Night

    ARK on Xbox One Crystal Wyverns at Night


    Crystal Wyverns at Night

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    “I am the night”

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Beautiful cave in the floating islands. Perfect for building a cliff platform base

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    My Crystal Isle base PVE unofficial

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    Join today

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Help please

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    So I play on single player and want to get a reaper, I know how to get impregnated by the reaper queen but I don't want to wait a long time to give birth to the reaper, can I change the speed for how long it takes?

    submitted by /u/Apocalypse_1127
    [link] [comments]

    Really Fair Server

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    I've been playing this server for nearly a month now and it's always interesting with events and a fair admin.

    🌲 Jura Forest 25x Harvest PVP 🌲 5 Map Cluster 7/16/2020 🌲 Crystal Isles (No transfers for 2 weeks) 🌲 Xbox/Windows10 🌲 Starters & Grace Period 🌲 Events & Shop 🌲 Community Voting 🌲 ORP + Purge 🌲 150 Max Dino, 105 Max Player 🌲 5 Man Tribe 🌲 Instant Level Up & Tame 🌲 Boosted Oxygen & Weight 🌲 100% Imprint 🌲 Discord: 9zbBwYu

    submitted by /u/KamForce14
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to find my server

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Does anyone know why I cant find my server in the server lists? I run a server on my pc for my friends and I to play on xbox. Normally we join off of the server host but sometimes the option to join isnt there. I've tried to find the server in the server list but I can never find it.

    submitted by /u/SevanM83
    [link] [comments]

    I just started playing ark for the first time and I just have no idea what I’m meant to be doing, can anyone help

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    Crystal Isles must be nice.. wouldn’t know

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Anytime I try to join any of the servers I get timed out. I've trekked different times of day, different servers, and even uninstalled and reinstalled the entire game.. anyone else having these issues or know a fix??

    submitted by /u/LoneCourier76
    [link] [comments]

    Wierd ark update/download issue

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    So, I was updating ark at around 60mbps for 98% of the download , but now , for no reason , it's only going 100kbps , any fix for this ?

    submitted by /u/thomecki
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring in split screen

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    Is transferring between arks a thing in splitscreen?

    submitted by /u/The_Official_Obama
    [link] [comments]

    This 15gb update is going at 2Mpbs when I have 500....

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    Just wanted to share the fact that once again ARK side cannot provide anywhere near your download speed.

    submitted by /u/AbsoluteLegend93
    [link] [comments]

    Gathering rate on official bugged?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    I played thursday night and i was picking up rocks 2 at a time like i have been for a last few months. But suddenly i was taming argy's twice as fast thursday night as if the game was set to 4x (i know that the old 2x is now the new 1x) but i was still only gathering 2 rocks at once and not 4. Anyway, now im taming at normal speed but only gathering 1 rock at a time? shouldn't it be 2? I'm very confused

    submitted by /u/i_need_help182
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain the X Box controls and how they work in ARK?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    I have played the computer and mobile versions of ARK and love it. Since I'm making fan art I would appreciate info on how the controls work on X box, at least for basic melee and secondary mount abilities. Obviously on computer you memorize a million keys and on Mobile you let 2 fingers and on screen keys do the work, the controller sort of comes in between.

    submitted by /u/k1410407
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel