• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 29, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved I am guilty of this

    ARK: Survival Evolved I am guilty of this


    I am guilty of this

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    thought this pic of my argentavis was nice, tamed him 2 days ago at lvl 110, he’s lvl 156 now :3

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    Help

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    I'm having issues on my ps4 I will launch a single player server in ark with default setting and no dinos spawn at all can anyone tell me how to fix this

    submitted by /u/Thesiinfullone
    [link] [comments]

    Flat land

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    First time playing ragnarok, on day 1000 and i still haven't found a decent flat area that's close to a gas vent. Anyone know a good area big enough for 2 adult wyverns?

    submitted by /u/TTV-Fralix_
    [link] [comments]

    Som1 know how 2 fix it?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Best area to tame procoptodon?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    What map is best for taming them? I see alot on genesis but it's too cold and as a solo gathering pelt is a pain in the ass

    What method do you use to tame yours? Was going to try the billboard method today with a large bear trap placed in the middle then closed off once he gets in.

    Is there any easier traps for these? Can't find anything on the tubes.

    submitted by /u/gramofmayo
    [link] [comments]

    Raids

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    Hey Guys, Newer Ark player here. What is currently the best/most effective way to raid? I'm playing on boosted servers but I have no idea what the most effective raid strategy is. Let's hear it!

    submitted by /u/t84752
    [link] [comments]

    My ARK official creature profile art is taking forever so I made this real life size comparison of the first ARK Additions creatures. I will make this for other mods too.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    New update?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    Just fired up the ole' PS4 to play some ARK when I see that there is a new update. No problem right? Just download it. Well its 62 GB. This is not a abnormally large download but I feel that it definitely is for an update. NOT EVEN A FULL BLOWN DLC. Is my ps4 glitched or is this update seriously this big?

    submitted by /u/sethbrock102469
    [link] [comments]

    Got Ark on the Epic Games Launcher a while back when it was free. Just downloaded it and come to find that I can't manage to play the game. Any Ideas?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    The title is vague for a reason, because none of the crashes seem to occur for any common reason or follow any common pattern. I have gotten various errors, from instances in which the game simply crashes to desktop in an instant, no error message or anything. In another case I received a crash window that stated a number of fatal errors in "shootergame.exe." In yet another the crash window stated something or other about "D3D11 error." Another time the game crashed with no error window, but this time it continued playing audio and a frozen image of the game at the moment of crash, and I couldn't exit the game or utilize any other programs (e.g. task manager) to close it, so I had to reboot my PC. Sometimes I will attempt to enter a server and the game finishes loading assets, then in the blink of an eye my computer tabs over to EGL and, while Ark is still running, it's back on the main menu screen (in this instance I find that if I try to join the same server again, the game tells me I can't join because my account is already playing on that server). The list goes on, but again, no common error and not much that I know how to work from.

    Some other things that may help to identify the problem:

    • The furthest I've managed to make it was character creation screen on an official server. I got done with character customization and made to type a name when the game froze and then crashed after a few seconds. This occurred in one out of eight instances of me rebooting the game and trying again.
    • The "D3D11" and "shootergame.exe" error messages as mentioned above.
    • This was all while trying to join official servers, I don't mod the game at all (this was a fresh install, and in fact I uninstalled and reinstalled the game to be certain it wasn't a file integrity issue, yet the problem persists), and even when trying to Host Local/Play Singleplayer I encounter the same issues.
    • I'm absolutely certain this is not a hardware issue. I have an intel i5-9600k, 16 GB of DDR4 3200 MHz RAM, and an Nvidia RTX 2070 Super GPU. Even at medium settings under which the game recommends a minimum of much older and lower performance hardware the issue persists.

    Any help figuring this out would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/PurpleKunai
    [link] [comments]

    Info and best practices for Transferring between arks and multiple characters (for new players mostly)

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Single player saves

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    So I have a single player save on one computer. Will I be able to play on that save on a separate computer if I log in with the same steam account?

    submitted by /u/bramloren
    [link] [comments]

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Crystal Isles | How To Survive Like A Beach Bob ...

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    SpawnSetupDino Command Question

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    When I spawn a level 50 spino, it becomes a level 108 spino instead. Does anybody know a solution to this? Is it because I modified the stats? thank you

    submitted by /u/Prettyboypa
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha Megapithicus: What saddles should I use for my rexes?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    2 of my friends and I are planning to fight the alpha megapithicus soon, but we are struggling to get good Rex saddles. The range on their health is 55k to 170k (most are 70 to 80k, with only a couple at 55k), and their melee is 980 to 1.8k Is that high enough health to use primitive saddles, or should we keep looking for good Rex saddles?

    submitted by /u/Bespacito1738
    [link] [comments]

    (XBOX) OOTL Do we have access to all dinoS of Crystal Isle?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel