• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 19, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Running a server and join game is always greyed out

    ARK on Xbox One Running a server and join game is always greyed out


    Running a server and join game is always greyed out

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    So , for the past few months I've been running a dedicated server on my pc with the Win 10 version so my friends and I can play together on our xboxes. Typically when the server is up, my friends and I can join through selecting "join game" of the account running the server. Ever since last last Friday the "join game" option has been greyed out on all of our xboxes even when the server is up and activeand cant be selected. Ive already gone through all the standard troubleshooting, (Hard restarting xbox, restarting router, restarting computer, Nat type checking, etc) and nothing helps. Does anyone have any thoughts how on why this is suddenly occuring?

    submitted by /u/autosafemode
    [link] [comments]

    I have a troodon taming problem!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    So I'm using baby Carnos to tame a 145. It ate one with no problem, but now it won't eat a second after 5-10 minutes. Can someone tell me what's wrong?

    submitted by /u/DoctorDoomsday0
    [link] [comments]

    2 Lost argentavis?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    I need some help. I was playing with the lads on ark doing some taming for tek rex, tek raptors & dire wolfs. One if my lads gets disconnected and has to relog in, this happened 3 times today.

    First time were getting dire wolfs and he gets disconnected and when he relogs, and we lost his argentavis (Prow). We had a spare but it wasnt like the one he lost, we got notification that he died or anything.

    Second time were returning with a orange, yellow and grey tek raptor through an open area. He gets disconnected again & i turn around in mere seconds to see him standing on the ground with no argentavis in sight. I looked around the surrounding area for a few minutes and the only thing i found was a sarco & a few fish.

    Could i get some help on what happened to those 2 argy's & if they're is a way to get them back. We tried calling them, & checked the tribe log & no signs of death. This is not on official servers

    Prow lost: Day 209 Prow v2 lost: Day 211

    submitted by /u/Invisrot2000
    [link] [comments]

    After typing in a search bar it makes me only able to walk.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    (on keyboard and mouse btw) After typing to search for engrams or changing game setting it makes me not able to sprint, and its quite annoying i would appreciate help if anyone has any.

    submitted by /u/DerpyTheEthan
    [link] [comments]

    Tropeognathus on Scorched Earth

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    I've been playing on my private server with my brother and friends and I was south of blue on on SE and no one has console commands on the server. I refuse to use them and want to just enjoy the game with friends. We are on Xbox and i know the code for them is added since my brother did a test on a single player world and spawned it it. It might have been a tapejara since it was dark and I've only encountered one once. I was fighting a fire wolf though and hit it and it pick me up off my thylaco and gave me the prompt to spam fire to get released. I'm using Nintrado so idk if it was a glitch or what. I'm fairly sure it was a tropeongathus.

    submitted by /u/FallenChemist
    [link] [comments]

    Cant join friends server on ARK

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Every time i want to enter a friends server it keeps saying "Connection lost- Unknown Error"

    Does anyone know what to do in that situation.

    submitted by /u/Hamzahaks
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to join from friends list

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    Is anyone, by chance, having issues joining nondedicated servers from your friends list? The join game menu is completely greyed from the hosts account.

    We've been going by invite, but he's on vacation now so that's not going to work.

    submitted by /u/Interesting-Row-1419
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel