• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 18, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Welcome to Storytime Tuesday!

    Tales from the ARK can be wild, hilarious, and/or downright captivating. Consider this thread an open invitation for you to to tell us some tales of survival, tribal warfare, epic taming, thrilling exploration, etc.


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    This is the ideal male body. you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    Finally bred a purple argent, this is the third generation!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Is these Rex's good enough for Beta Ragnarok Arena

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Hi, i'm about to do my first rag boss but i'm not sure if i could make it through or not with my rex's.
    so i want to ask are these rex's good enough?

    15 rex's / 1 yuty / 1 daeodon HP: 45,000-50,000 MELEE : 2300%-2500% SADDLE : 25 armor[9] 90 armor [6]

    The thing that concerned me the most is a saddle, Will my these stats make up for a bad saddle?

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/HolyPotatoz
    [link] [comments]

    Need sillica Pearls

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    I need to make some stuff that needs electronics but the best place to geht sillica Pearls is guarded by a Pack of allosairus(3) and a Rex. I tried to go to the bottom of the ocean by using Lazarus chowder but i lost my water mount in the process. I have also tried to go hunting for trilobites but the yield was very low. If there are any Others ways to geht sillica Pearls please Tell me.

    PS: I am playing on the island

    submitted by /u/Idunno14737
    [link] [comments]

    How to make it so a certain dino gets specific boosts from imprinting?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    I'm working on a nitrado server on console and want to make it so an imprinted Argentavis has a higher movement speed than its wild parents. Any help?

    submitted by /u/ToonKuriboh
    [link] [comments]

    Few days carno base tour

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    A way to view current coordinates on MOBILE?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    I can't seem to find a way to see current coordinates, which is making it very difficult to locate Explorer notes.

    submitted by /u/iscottjones
    [link] [comments]

    Building at The Ancient Device (Portal) on Aberration

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    Is there any way to enable building at The Ancient Device (Portal) on Aberration on a PvE server?

    submitted by /u/DazzaX
    [link] [comments]

    Tame Limit on singleplayer XBOX?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    Just what the title asks

    submitted by /u/fishytheperson
    [link] [comments]

    What are good rex stats to begin mutations?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    So I'm currently hunting for some high level rexes, what are good stats (health and melee) that I should aim for before beginning mutations? I've gotta take down all of the alpha bosses on The Island, so I'm not quite sure when to stop looking.

    submitted by /u/GroyTroy
    [link] [comments]

    Tek teleport - placeable on ceilings w/pillar support?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    Hi all, curious if we can place tek teleporter on top of a ceiling that is supported by pillars. I feel like I've seen this before, but does anyone know off the top of their head if it will work? will save me the trouble of setting up a test in single player, if you do. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/FearTheWicket08
    [link] [comments]

    Ark: How to Build | Small Greenhouse

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Mutation Questions: Not getting any mutations.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    So, I have had Ark for years, barely played until recently. I have been playing with my GF and we have gotten to the point where we want to Mutate some Sabers for fun.

    I have watched so many videos online but can not seem to get a stat Mutation.

    Our process...
    Tamed Wild Female + Tamed Wild Male
    = Twins 1 male(1) + 1 Female(2)

    The twins are then bred to each other to hopefully get a mutation, where we will then breed that offspring to the opposite gendered parent. But our issue is, we have not gotten ANY mutations with stats or color. All of them come out to be the same stats as their parents. Are we just really unlucky??? I think we have tried at least 10-15 times and not gotten a single Mutation.

    submitted by /u/PeanutSyrup
    [link] [comments]

    My single player save lost all its engrams but got no points back

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    I have looked around for a command to give myself engrams and come up mainly with mindwipe tonic tutorials. I'm kinda early in progression in my save and a mindwipe tonic isn't really accessible without engrams. Anyone got a fix for me? Tyvm

    submitted by /u/telfiregames
    [link] [comments]

    Post King Titan Fight

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 07:19 PM PDT

    We just beat the King Titan fight for the first time on gamma, but didn't get the final cut scene. I read that there were a lot of bugs early on, but can't find a good newer answer. Curious what should of happened. My implant did not change either. Thanks

    submitted by /u/xtremehabber
    [link] [comments]

    My Actual Tek Rex Breeding Line

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Dino max xp stuck at 3550010 (xbox official)

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    Tried to do searches and didn't have any luck. It appears the dino xp gets stuck at 3550010. Cannot raise it by killing anything or via cryopod xp. Is there any workaround or are these extra dino levels broken?

    submitted by /u/msjs91011
    [link] [comments]

    Settings

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    I've been struggling with an imprinting problem and seem to never get full imprint and wondering if this community could help me with the settings, theres a lot of videos about this but they all work but take like 1 day for each dino to get fully imprinted.

    submitted by /u/JoJoTheGamer69420
    [link] [comments]

    How to Get and Use Element Gachas - What the Alphas Don't Want You to Know

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel