• Breaking News

    Friday, August 14, 2020

    Ark PS4 My first mutation on my valtures 🥳🥳

    Ark PS4 My first mutation on my valtures ����


    My first mutation on my valtures ����

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    No new Dino’s spawning RAGNAROK single player

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    Hey I've had this problem for a while with no Dino's spawning. Started out with nothing in the wyvern trench. Now I can't find like anything new. I've tried the admin commands cheat and that doesn't do anything. I've run it on non dedicated for a while and still nothing. Any tips on what I could try? Thanks

    submitted by /u/bushkettle69420
    [link] [comments]

    [guide]Singleplayer settings same as official servers with fast taming/breeding and 100% imprinting all dinos

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    Hello, just as is stated in the post i found after searching what i beliwvw are perfect settings for a singleplayer experience that is both almost identical to official servers (the island specifically) and without the long troublesome taming/breeding times. Here are the settings:

    General settings:

    DIFFICULTYLEVEL 1.286(makes dinos have levels of 5-10-15... all the way to 150) TAMINGSPEED 8.0 MAXIMUM DIFFICULTY check it USE SINGLEPLAYER SETTINGS uncheck it

    Advanced settings:

    LAY EGG INTERVAL 0.2 MATING INTERVAL 0.001 EGG HATCH SPEED 45 BABY MATURE SPEED 45 BABY FOOD CONSUMPTION 0.25 BABY CUDDLE INTERVAL 0.058 BABY CUDDLE GRACE 10.0 BABY CUDDLE LOSE IMPRINT 0.015

    THE END

    Leave rest of settings as is or if you are like me with not that much time for farming you can increase the harvesting yields and increase crop growth rates to 3.0 which should save time but not remove the need for farming.

    To give an idea about the result of the taming/breeding settings an argentavis will mate every 2 minutes and its egg will hatch after 3 minutes incubation and the baby will grow up after 60-70 minutes. Imprinting is easily possible with all dino except dodo, lystro and archyptyrax which are really not imprint worthy

    The settings should work on all maps except the difficulty setting which if the information i found is correct should be changed to 1.0 for the other maps to get the multiples of 5 dino system found on official.

    Important: The 1.286 difficulty is reset to 1.0 if you exit the game so you have to re insert it every time before logging in your singleplayer server!

    submitted by /u/Nayzaki
    [link] [comments]

    Why do all my Argies automatically have 31k+ in Food?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    I just started playing this a few days ago, so I'm still a noob. Forgive me if I use the wrong terms.

    I usually just spend my time breeding high level Argies for my experienced friends.

    We have noticed that every single bird automatically has 31,000 points in food. It's honestly ridiculous, because the stats that matter are always ass. I never level up food. Is it just natural for these birds to have high food percentage?

    submitted by /u/CatLadyJas
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel