• Breaking News

    Monday, August 24, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday


    Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Mondays are for bug reports.

    Please make any reports of bugs you may find in the game here. Wildcard will be keeping an eye on these threads.

    Information to include:

    Platform

    Server

    What happened when you encountered the bug

    How long has this been happening?


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    ARK, you beautiful game...

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    Microraptors be like

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Ark's most badass Otter.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    Rockwell concept art by Dave Melvin

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    taming a rex is hard

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Devs: Please fix the lack of sound in some areas of Mobile Ark.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    20 tips and tricks to help ya'll out

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    Crafting a torch....

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Why can't I craft one soon as I transfer over to genesis? Maybe i'm crazy but I swear months ago when genesis came out you were able to craft them....

    submitted by /u/gramofmayo
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Crystal Isles

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Hello everyone! I am not sure if this is the place to do this. But I plan on starting a single player play through of crystal isles on the pc. I was wondering if you guys had any tips or suggestions for playing on this map? I am welcome to all ideas including adding mods, or where to spawn.

    Thank all of you ahead of time.😌

    submitted by /u/patrickod13
    [link] [comments]

    Unknown Territory: Posting on Reddit and My First Ever YT Video - Assault on the Aviary Tower - Official PvP Small Tribes | Crystal Isles | 2 vs. 4 Defending

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Wild dino food consumption not working as intended for taming

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    I have the wild dino food consumption setting set to 2x. Tame time is set to normal, or 1x. In reality it's just commented out now.

    For some reason, taming dinos are going twice as fast but only eating half the kibble they should be and I can't figure out why. This would ake sense if tame time was 2x but it's not.

    Does anyone know if other setting interfere with the wild dino food consumption or taming in some way? Maybe food drain or something?

    submitted by /u/hamburglin
    [link] [comments]

    I built on a cliff platform for the first time! It’s been almost 3 yrs since the release of Aberration but I finally did it �� hope you enjoy! It was fun.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Ark extinction replicator help.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    Hi i'm on a private extinction server with some friends all seperate, where do I go to craft some cyropods? I Want to go tame some velosaurs and gacha's but getting them back to base is near impossible without pods. I did tame a nice 135 velo and spent 1.5hours carefully getting it back to my base only for it to run into a rex right near the end and die -_-.

    My strongest fighter is prob my argy for now, where do I go to craft these?

    We're not on a cluster so we dont have recipes or the ability to go to other servers? Can I craft in a orbital before completing it? I've never completed one yet. Heard they was hard.

    submitted by /u/Leepalmer95
    [link] [comments]

    Ice wyvern eggs on valguero showing up as boxes?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    Tested my server with no mods and this still occurred. They show up as boxes with the fertilized egg glow, but when picking them up you get... Nothing. Ice wyverns themselves seem to work just fine. Anyone else notice this?

    submitted by /u/throwawaydrinknames
    [link] [comments]

    Quit Cooking Raw Meat Today and Throw your Canteens Away

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    Ps4 No Sessions Found

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    How do you solo officials?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    I haven't been on officials in a long time and recently seen there's been some changes. Abberation I never got too far in, extinction I didn't play and genesis I did play a good bit.

    What significant changes have been made to ark in this time that are note worthy? So far I've joined a new server did my note run and tamed a pter.

    Was checking out apex video and he suggested getting my levels first, then running missions on genesis and taming a crystal wyvern then megatherium and doing swamp cave.

    It does seem like I'm gonna have to learn what does what again for certain things. Some tips and notes and pointers would be great.

    submitted by /u/gramofmayo
    [link] [comments]

    A very disorganized dino shed

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    Juicy giga fights + C spinning

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel