• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 10, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Reaper Lad

    ARK on Xbox One Reaper Lad


    Reaper Lad

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    When i hatch a non-mutated dino

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    When your dino mutate too much it looks like silly string

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    Considering getting the game for coop play with a friend, is the Xbox version good?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    To expand on the question a bit more, is the Xbox version good in multiplayer? Is it just large online servers where griefing is prevalent or can you play multiplayer "on your own" without random people?

    Also, is the console port optimized well? Is the UI controller friendly or is more like using a mouse with the analogue sticks?

    We've been trying to find some kind of "realistic" coop survival game, but the only ones we really know about are this one and 7 Days to Die. 7 Days was optimized horribly for console, so I'm just trying to get an idea on people's overall thoughts, coop play, and optimization. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/EliteSnackist
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone having nitrado server issues?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    My nitrado server keeps stopping itself shortly after I turn it on. Anyone know what the problem could be and/or how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Reapers-kyoki
    [link] [comments]

    How do you enable admin commands? LB, RB, X, and Y doesn’t work.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Edit: What is the FULL spawn command for Artifact of the Skylord?

    submitted by /u/Beaners_Unite
    [link] [comments]

    Industrial cooker not working

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    So I wanted to start doing dyes and stuff and made a cooker. I got it all hooked up to my pipes and it says it's irrigated but when I put berries in and turn it on nothing happens. I've tried it on an existing pipe and a new pipe but still doesn't work. The pups are coming from a lake and they're hooked up to a beer barrel so I know they're working. Anyone have any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/FaTheArmorShell
    [link] [comments]

    Item stacking code for expert mode on nitrado

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    I recently got a server and I've been working on messing with the settings and trying to learn how to use expert mode for it. I've run into a few problems, one of the main ones being that the item stacking code I'm putting into the game.ini file isn't working.

    I changed the general stack multiplier to 10 so most stuff is fine, but I can't seem to get the code for overriding stack size to make prime meat stackable to work. Here's what I've been putting into the ini file:

    ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_RawPrimeMeat_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=1000.0,bIgnoreMultiplier=true)

    I looked up how to do it online, and it looks correct from what I can tell, so can anyone tell me what they see I'm doing wrong? Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/tevanwaylor
    [link] [comments]

    Best level stats for PVP?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    180s (2 in front), 160 & 175 (ice), and 190 (center). Whoever said Ark is about playing smart? :)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel