• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 30, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One This community is amazing.. I just started on offical 4 days ago and was just gifted these, lvl 190 ovi, 2 dung beetles, 500 cementing paste and more for free. Thank yall so much

    ARK on Xbox One This community is amazing.. I just started on offical 4 days ago and was just gifted these, lvl 190 ovi, 2 dung beetles, 500 cementing paste and more for free. Thank yall so much


    This community is amazing.. I just started on offical 4 days ago and was just gifted these, lvl 190 ovi, 2 dung beetles, 500 cementing paste and more for free. Thank yall so much

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    Flaming Cluster

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:14 PM PDT

    BadHabits New Ark Server

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Windows 10 server, but played on xbox.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    I am currently hosting a windows 10 version of ark dedicated server. Which worked great up til, about 3 days ago, where we lost "join session" randomly. the most that has changed is i applied admin rights to myself, i did not enable the whitelist or anything. the most I did do was add them to my friends list because password / figured it helps connecting. I attempt to invite him, and he will accept the invite but cant join, i have port forwarded, i applied dmz to see if that would help. But he cannot join still. I however can join. Which i changed the maps, to various ones to see if i can join, which i can if i invite myself from the server, so far, i am stumped and cannot figure out how to get it functioning again. Its been running about 2 weeks, so now after enough reading, people said it was persistent and couldn't be fixed or resolved. I did reset the laptop, the game, the xbox, and the router. Now im hoping if that information is out of date, or im missing something or i possibly missed a method.

    submitted by /u/Uselesserinformation
    [link] [comments]

    ARK Win 10 Xbox Dedicated Crystal Isles Server Join Issues

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    I run a Win 10 Xbox Dedicated ARK server and the last few days my players and i have been unable to join the server off of the servers Gamertag like usual with the option to join greyed out. We've been able to get on the server by sending invites from the server itself and to each other, but the process is frusterateing especially where I am unable to send out invites when I'm at work.

    So far, I've reset the server multiple time the last couple days, and have reset both the computer and the internet running the server to get to fix the issue. I've been combing through forums for possible fixes, but have been unable to find any relevant guides and fixes.

    Was wondering if anyone else is he being the same issue, and/or a fix for the problem.

    submitted by /u/diablo9879
    [link] [comments]

    I cant find my character.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    I uploaded my survivor to join a non dedicated. But i never got to upload it on the server i joined . So when i went back to my single player server. My character wasn't on my downloads. Keep in mind i never got to upload my survivor because i keep getting killed. Im new please help

    submitted by /u/youngstunner12
    [link] [comments]

    So have they recently made changes to Motorboat structures?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    I make a water cage boat that requires 8 gateways on it, I used to make this no issue, but everytime I go to place a 3rd gateway, it tells me "too many on this platform", but I can still place other structures down on the boat, so I'm not at limit?

    submitted by /u/dxswantan
    [link] [comments]

    We wiped these Alpha bullies on Crystal Isles and mid way through I died just standing still?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    I knew that wild gigas were more dangerous than tame ones, but I didn't expect the difference to be that wild

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    So, I logged in to crystal isles and found 2 gigas outside my desert base. They were both fairly low level, and I wasnt to worried, but I wanted to get rid of them. One was a 180, the other a 40 (max on our server is 300). I figured, maybe I can tame the 180 and use it to kill or kite away the 40, surely the level difference would make that possible. Tamed up the 180, got some levels into it, up to a 320, figured that outta do, its health sucks but surely we can out damage a 40. 3 minutes later, my giga is dead, I'm dead, and my friend is laughing at me for killing a tame in less than 10 minutes. We got the 40 led away and got my stuff back, and I gotta say I am not impressed with tame gigas.

    submitted by /u/kdewbre
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel