• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 29, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Welcome to Storytime Tuesday!

    Tales from the ARK can be wild, hilarious, and/or downright captivating. Consider this thread an open invitation for you to to tell us some tales of survival, tribal warfare, epic taming, thrilling exploration, etc.


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Every single time...

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    60+ hours later and im almost finished with my biggest build! I am VERY proud of this one, made with love.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Just thought this was funny

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    How to code Rock Drake Nests ON ANY UNOFFICIAL PLATFORM on Crystal Isles

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    Ark Waterworld

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Um three dinos came out a one egg

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    I stole two magmasaur eggs One level 145 The other 150

    The Level 150 egg gave me three level 150 babies Is this a glitch?

    submitted by /u/Iconsuoomeass
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the max build height?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    I'd like to build a tower on a private nitrado server. The taller the better.

    Is the max build height based off of build units or "sea level"?

    Any additional big build tips are welcome. I'm wondering how big I can go before it kills performance.

    submitted by /u/USADave85
    [link] [comments]

    Building the Breeding Base! - S3|E13 - Official Small Tribes

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    Wouldn’t be Ark without it

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    This is gonna be insane! Just started!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    Alpha Broodmother Lysrix

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 04:38 AM PDT

    I'm going to fight the Alpha Broodmother in around a week. Any Suggestions or Advices for the fight? What should i bring, Rexes Max health and Damage, etc.

    I just heard that the Broodmother is the Easiest boss in ARK but in Alpha difficulty her max health is 960k + She has Level 1k Araneo Minions and i think they would be very a big trouble

    submitted by /u/DiegoBrX
    [link] [comments]

    Deathworm Valguero....

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    So yea I get I could transfer DWH from SE to tame a mantis. But I'm really trying not to transfer and only use whats in the world... Is the a way to get the horns in Valguero? Btw I'm on xbox so yea not everything is there

    submitted by /u/Gizzmotronmdma
    [link] [comments]

    Almost ready for the alpha dragon, methinks

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    GETTING TONS OF LINES AND A TEK SUIT AS A SOLO ON OFFICIAL!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    Got stuck in the ceiling

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    3 ark questions

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    I had multiple questions so I pushed them all into one post ( island map questions)

    Question 1: I've been wanting to get a Allosaurus for a while, but is it really worth it? I already have 3 rexes, but rexes are slow and I was thinking when I take my rexes hunting I should ride an allo so I don't have to worry about fast stamina drain on my rexes. So should I get one?

    Question 2: I've been watching ark videos about which dinos are good to have and it says quetzal is one of them, but I already have a really good argentavis that has great weight, stamina, health, and damage, my argy can take on allo packs, rexes, and spinos. So do I really need to get one?

    Question 3: My stone base is at the southern easy parts, and this is just where my base is I not where I do everything I'm on other parts of the map most of the time, And I'm working on another base ( right by my main one, the new base is just for extra storage ) and I've been wanting to make a base in the snow biome and have some sabertooths, yutys, wooly rhinos, etc. but when I was exploring the snow biome for the first time I found a giga and I don't want it to find my snow base and kill me ( and I don't have much experience with the snow biome). So should I start working on it after I finish the new base?

    submitted by /u/supersket27
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Genesis missons on ps4

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    So I can activate the terminal and hover my analog stick over the gamma, beta, or alpha trials i.e. the dodoball, raptor hunting, fishing missons, but I can not get one to start. I am on a nitrado rented server also. Anybody know what to do?

    submitted by /u/Vault-Tec-Hooker
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4, PVE]Come join odyssey cluster! With plenty of events, active admins and more! 7 map cluster with lots of stack mods, custom spawns and more! Check us out today.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    [PS4, PVE]Come join odyssey cluster! With plenty of events, active admins and more! 7 map cluster with lots of stack mods, custom spawns and more! Check us out today.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel