• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 19, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread


    Weekly Server Recruitment and Looking for Tribe Thread

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Please post all server listings and looking for tribe posts in this thread. All others will be removed.

    It's time for a new thread with fresh listings for the weekend. We will be doing this regularly from now on in order to keep them fresh.

    For a dedicated servers only sub, please see r/survivetogether. For an LFG only sub, please see /r/playarklfg

    Happy Arking

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    ...

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    The Crystal isles map is Broke I think please help!!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 12:48 PM PDT

    So I finally got done downloading the crystal isles update yesterday and as soon as it was done i figured I'd try it and see how it was I'm glad I did cause 50% or more of the map wasn't right like objects i should be able to stand on made me fall right through not through the world but through the objects. So i loaded up an old island save and everything looked and acted right. So i need to figure out whats wrong cause such a beautiful map should not look this bad. I have a ryzen 3 3200g, Nvidia gtx 1650 and an 8gb RAM stick.

    submitted by /u/Spiderman018
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot get past the main menu

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Want to play with friends, but cannot join their non dedicated server. Whenever I hit join game or except their invites nothing happens, it doesn't freeze or anything, I just stay in the main menu like nothing changed.

    submitted by /u/sag0949
    [link] [comments]

    Preemptive strike on an alpha raptor that was getting close to our base went...as well as you’d expect... But I hope you enjoy our pain lol

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Anyone know how to fix admin commands not working on single-player?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    I have a single-player world that i've been playing trough and I use admin commands to save some time. I've had issues with spawning in things like items, but for about a week, I've been trying spawn in dino's and it won't work. I've checked the spelling, still nothing. I've turned admin commands on and off, still nothing. All of the treads on any of the ark subreddits are old or unrelated. Any helpful advice would be most appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Thescrubhub
    [link] [comments]

    Quetz beds

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    Can you still spawn on a bed on a quetzal that is flying and not mounted on pvp official. I know you used to be able to but I made a quetz base on a rag server and everytime I try to spawn on one of the beds I end up spawning at a beach spawn point.

    submitted by /u/sanderjam
    [link] [comments]

    Yes HLNA, I know EXACTLY what you mean.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel