• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 19, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Are there any Purchase Engram mods?

    ARK: Survival Evolved Are there any Purchase Engram mods?


    Are there any Purchase Engram mods?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    I'm trying to find a mod/workaround that would allow you to buy/exchange resources to acquire engrams instead of the normal way of just levelling up, for a PvE/solo game experience. Any ideas?

    I know it sounds odd, but I feel Ark's method of tying what you can craft, to increasing stat values just seems a bit wrong. Murdering dodos/dilos to learn how to build structures? Whereas gathering up a pile of wood/thatch/fiber and researching/learning thatch buildings seems more sensible. It also means all those resources you end up hoarding, can have a use.

    Disabling the ability to unlock engrams with levelups is pretty simple, but acquiring them becomes trickier. I assume it would be crafting an item for a configurable resource cost, that would unlock specific engrams/run a command. There must be a mod/workaround out there by now, that could be used in such a way, surely?

    submitted by /u/MrPFox
    [link] [comments]

    Soaring the skies

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    Abberation drops

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    (Sorry for bad english it is not my first language) I am playing on abberation but i wanted to shift to another map. So i sent to a supply drop to transfer my character but i couldnt anyone know why?

    submitted by /u/MrDanishBoy
    [link] [comments]

    Slapping crystal isles

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    Manta c4 dive on Xbox

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Manta can dive from outside of turret range but if you throw a c4 on a manta your turrets wont shoot the c4 off the manta to stop them.

    submitted by /u/beardedshortz
    [link] [comments]

    Ark: How To Build A Rustic House

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    On PlayStation.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    Are downloads and uploads working on official crystal isles pve?

    submitted by /u/CountDraco1445
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot teleport to TheIsland890. Fix the session list so all servers appear every search!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    No matter how many times I try I cannot move between maps because 890 will not show up in the Session List. Other servers show up just fine. 890 is running I can see it on Battlemetrics. I can see people joining and leaving. The server is fine health wise. I cannot get back to my base there.

    If I leave the map in game and try to come back to the map 890 it does not appear in the Session List.

    pve-official-pc

    submitted by /u/Fink4Life
    [link] [comments]

    Joining Failed Could Not Retrieve Address

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Xbox official player here. All was well on my Crystal Isles server until I suddenly dced, and since then when I go to join any server I get the "Join Failed Could Not Retrieve Address" error message. It's been a few hours now.

    I've tried sitting in a single player world to let everything load in, I've tried hard resets, yet the error still happens. I can play any other online game fine though.

    Edit;; I can't access the official website either.

    submitted by /u/MayonnaisePlease
    [link] [comments]

    ARK: Survival Evolved [US] - Building Up Small Tribes With @MayhemSativa & my boi Blunts. Expect nothing but shenanigans.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Preemptive strike on an alpha raptor that was getting close to our base went...as well as you’d expect... But I hope you enjoy our pain lol

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 07:13 PM PDT

    ARK: Survival Evolved [US] - Building Up Small Tribes With @MayhemSativa & my boi Blunts. Expect nothing but shenanigans.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    Full Effect Greenhouse inside the base! - S3|E9 - Official Small Tribes

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Xbox PvP (AD)

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    Tribe Transfered

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    Is there a bug that allows people to take ownership of tribes now? I woke up to no beds and kicked from tribe, and im the owner. Well was the owner.

    submitted by /u/worldgate
    [link] [comments]

    Fix chat load.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    pc-steam-official-pve

    First time log in to the game the chat box does not load. Have to log out and back in. Rest day loads just fine.

    submitted by /u/Fink4Life
    [link] [comments]

    Weird Corrupt Files Crystal Isles issue

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Having a super weird bug that has rendered Ark unplayable on my current server cluster.

    I got booted on Crystal Isles and couldn't reconnect even after server restart. I validated my files and found 2 corrupt files and then after replacing these and restarting steam I got back on and headed back to the area I d/ced on crystal isles. After a bit of flying around I got kicked from the server again. Validated files again and once again 2 corrupt files. Try to log in again, booted instantly, 2 corrupt files again. I did a full reinstallation and still same issue.

    What I suspect is happening is some element related to that part of the map is part of the corruption and my character may be still alive there so when it tries to load in the corruption happens and I'm instantly booted. I don't know how to figure out which 2 files are the ones repeatedly getting corrupted to confirm.

    Anyone have experience with this?

    submitted by /u/tr94568601
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel