• Breaking News

    Friday, September 11, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!


    Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    Hello friends! Welcome to your Weekend Free Talk megathread!

    Talk about whatever you'd like! Your comments need not be related to ARK. Talk about your favorite music, talk about underrated movies, talk about whatever you like (within the community rules)! We will still be enforcing community rules regarding user conduct (reddiquette/civility/witchhunting) and server/tribe listings in this thread.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Delete if not relevant but I'm sure it'll die in New.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    This build was a full on battle for me, I hope you guys enjoy it ��

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    ARKNADO PERMADAY New Cluster PVP for PLAYSTATION 4

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Wildcard has released Community Crunch #237 with TLC3 info.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Crystal Isles dinos on console?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    To reiterate, what dinos/variations will be coming to consoles and the full release of Crystal Isles as a whole? From what I've seen and heard, they may or may not be adding more dinos overtime to it. I play console, PS4 to be exact, and had never played nor experienced CI in any way, shape or form beforehand; In a nutshell, I have absolutely no clue what dinos there are and which ones are added/missing. I've tried looking around on google for information on this and I can't seem to find a reliable source of info on this matter. I had read on the wiki that there's a new honeybee, a new flyer, as well as a new Wyvern variant which look pretty badass as is, but it'd be a shame if they didn't plan on dripping in dinos overtime because from what I've seen, the CI dino selection is top-tier.

    submitted by /u/ezfrogs
    [link] [comments]

    Ark PVP Small Tribes Youtuber (I post every two days a bunch of content to binge watch ����)

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Best map for a zoo?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    Trying to build a big ass zoo with every creature I can put in it and I was wondering which map has the most creatures on it? Variety wise. I know I can just cryo them on one map and take them to another but I'd rather less hassle. I'm assuming it's Crystal isles. I think it has all the creatures except extinction and genesis one?

    submitted by /u/JayJayChrome1994
    [link] [comments]

    *** HAPPY FRIDAY! New video of some Trope Taming and light Trope PVP ***

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    I need content >-> Dragon at Red Obelisk

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    What do the patch notes mean by fixed volumes?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    The patch notes often mention fixes to the maps such as mesh holes, floating foliage, and incorrect volumes. What are volumes? My only guess is how loud ambient sounds are at certain distances from their source, like a waterfall sound

    submitted by /u/NexGenration
    [link] [comments]

    Remember your daily prayer to the alpha

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    Does WildCard Ackknowledge they may be part of the problem?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    I guess my TEK-Rex switched from Carnivores to Vegans for now.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    Is the sarco broken?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    Its lunge attack doesnt work right. It always jumps in one direction.

    I looked it up and apparently this has been like this for 2 years. Why hasnt it been fixed?

    submitted by /u/frostmas
    [link] [comments]

    Post overseer where has my character gone

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    I've just completed the overseer battle in single player on the island for the first time and got returned to the main menu. When I've gone to go back in my character isn't available for download, the only option is to create a whole new character.

    Is that normal? I'm scared of creating a new one as I don't want to lose my current one, which is what's happened in the past if I create a new one. Is there a way to get my character back? I was hoping to play through all the dlcs with the same character and my trusty otter.

    Help!!!

    submitted by /u/Screaming-Violet
    [link] [comments]

    *** HAPPY FRIDAY! New video of some Trope Taming and light Trope PVP ***

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    *** HAPPY FRIDAY! New video of some Trope Taming and light Trope PVP ***

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    I spend lots of time taking pics of my Dino’s no matter their size or color mutations

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    Bloodstalker won't eat bloodpacks off genesis?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I transferred an adolescent bloodstalker from genesis to CI after the imprinting was finished by my other character. When I got him to CI, I was surprised that he didn't eat the bloodpacks I put in his inventory. I tried this in the presence and absence of troughs, so I don't think it's an issue with interference. Has anyone else experienced this, or could it be a result of the recent patch (which by the way caused several other issues for me)? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/FearTheWicket08
    [link] [comments]

    Ok, so how do I ACTUALLY tame a Queen Bee?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    I've been trying to tame these damn things for hours now, and the tips I'm being offered don't seem to help. Here's what I'm doing:

    1. Wearing a full suit of Ghillie armor (at least until the bees break the hell out of it)
    2. Applying bug repellant
    3. Breaking the hive open with my Argentavis
    4. Attempting to feed the Queen Bee either Rare Flower or Simple Kibble from the last slot on my quick bar

    Am I doing something wrong? Despite the armor and bug repellant, the bees still attack my as soon as I destroy the hive, and as soon as I get close to the Queen. I've gotten close to her SEVERAL times, but I don't see the prompt to feed. What's wrong?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/TTime_Games
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel