• Breaking News

    Friday, September 18, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!


    Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    Hello friends! Welcome to your Weekend Free Talk megathread!

    Talk about whatever you'd like! Your comments need not be related to ARK. Talk about your favorite music, talk about underrated movies, talk about whatever you like (within the community rules)! We will still be enforcing community rules regarding user conduct (reddiquette/civility/witchhunting) and server/tribe listings in this thread.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    ARK do be unoptimized.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    Gotta love the graphics and scenery in this game.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Big question Extinction Or Aberration Upvote. Comment

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    She got all the blue's of her parents and I love the result

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Ark windows 10 files

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    I have recently discovered the game user ini settings on windows 10. I have started a single player crystal isles world but I want to move the files to a dedicated server does anyone know where to put them

    submitted by /u/cyberninja979
    [link] [comments]

    Help! What to do after getting some good dinos?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Hi, after few days playing I feel bored and am wondering if am i missing something.
    Am playing single player as i dont have friends and i dont like pvp and pve servers out there. Am using the usual settings that people suggest for single player and they seems to fit my tastes.
    I've started on Crystal Isles and tamed in order: pteranodon, baryonyx, argentavis, rex and crystal wyvern. I go around in flak armor and crosswbow.

    After taming the last three the dinos the game became immediately empty. I don't even need to craft anything anymore. Armor and guns seems useless as long as I have some dinos.

    So I googled that people play "the story", that seems to be just to kill every boss of every map. This seems cool, but killing these boss will provide me something more useful for my singleplayer experience? I mean, why should i craft a rocket launcher if i can tame and spam many stronger dinos. I also read about breeding and selecting dinos with best stats but any rex can just face any enemy on my way.

    So the question is, there something to do that am missing? "Completing" every map would only mean to kill all the bosses? Am not interested in PVP o PVE online for now.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Echoe7777
    [link] [comments]

    The rex I was taming got knocked out halfway up a cliff. Anybody else tamed in ridiculous places?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Baby wants care but can’t do anything

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    My baby wyvern wants care but it's grayed out and can't click on it. All it says is " Baby wyvern wants care from human! ", Is there any fix to this?

    submitted by /u/NelsNine
    [link] [comments]

    My primitive plus factory build.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    The past two weeks I worked on a guide for new breeders to learn Mutation Stacking

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Been stuck like this for 30 minutes. Any ideas?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Playing Ark from the island to genesis in a series .. forgot how evil troodons are! (Episode 3 of my series)

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    Is it normal that ark downloads then stop then continue then stop on steam?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    Goes from donwloading a few mbs then stopping then starting again then stopping non stop... Is it because the game is so compressed my HDD doesnt keep up with the download speed or wut ?

    submitted by /u/fearlesskiller
    [link] [comments]

    Connection Timeout — how to fix?

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    Hello! I see folks were having a similar issue. We haven't updated our stuff for a couple months because we took a break and now our connections keep timing out when we are trying to log onto our server. I saw people say we should disable raw socket option in ASM but I can't seem to find where that is to disable it... could someone please help me out? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/wandringstar
    [link] [comments]

    Man that has a Sun on the back?? (what does it mean)

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    To some it may be a crappy design, but to us it is... perfection.

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    Problems using Obelisk

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    I've seen a lot of posts about this and I'm just going to throw mine out here too, maybe someone has answers.

    My fiance and I splitscreen on single player and non-dedicated sessions. I wanted to being my dinos from my own single player into the non dedicated server we also play on.

    For some reason even though its the same map (crystalisles), same settings, I am unable to download dinos out of the obelisk. do I also need to upload the character that tamed them??? Am I missing something here?

    submitted by /u/aeondeloren
    [link] [comments]

    Possibly messed up max level

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    The max level on my singleplayer save should be 150, it was when i was on ragnarok, but today i found a lvl 156 theri on the island, any idea what caused this?

    submitted by /u/CYB0RGIAN
    [link] [comments]

    Alternative to ginfo.gg or dynamic-livemap

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Hey,

    anyone know an alternative to https://ark.ginfo.gg/# or to http://www.ark-survival.net/en/dynamic-livemap but with all current maps?
    They only support Center, Island and Rag. But not the rest

    submitted by /u/Introser
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Data Storage Problem

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    My friend and I are playing on Crystal Isles and we are gathering what we need for the boss fights. I took a pile of Primal Crystal and stored it in my Ark Data since there is no expiration timer, storage limit, and it freezes the spoil timer.

    I went to a drop to get some out a few days ago and it was all gone. All that was in there were a few weapons I had stored and a few dermises from another map. According to the item count, the crystals were in there, but they did not visibly exist and they were not accessable. I can only see and interact with 10 items even though the item count says there is 73 items in the Ark Data.

    I tried adding another one to see what would happen and I was able to see it, remove it, and search for it, but not the rest. My friend has some stored in his data too and he can still see and interact with them. I tried deleting my saved data and reloading the game but that did nothing.

    The only thing I did out of the ordinary was load up a single player game and switched that game to Primitive + so I could check it out. Our Crystal Isles game is on a Nitrado server, but I'm not sure how much that matters since the Ark Data is linked to your actual user account, not your game session. We are playing on Xbox One.

    If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to here them. I've never seen this happen before.

    submitted by /u/digimortal226
    [link] [comments]

    Todays update causes crashes no errors

    Posted: 17 Sep 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Game just locks up not responding no errors have to force close. Great update still wondering when Wild Card will start doing test servers first with Beta opt in so they can test these before pushing to live...

    submitted by /u/iterable
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel