• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 22, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Welcome to Storytime Tuesday!

    Tales from the ARK can be wild, hilarious, and/or downright captivating. Consider this thread an open invitation for you to to tell us some tales of survival, tribal warfare, epic taming, thrilling exploration, etc.


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Build Anywhere & Everywhere

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    I know it'll NEVER happen but heres a fanart of Tek Dunky :D

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    Me watching my level 250 Thylo sinking deeper into water after running out of stamina under floating islands.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    The dodo invasion

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Guyss! i've been doing jerboa mutations and i got these 2 cool looking jerboas, which one should i pick??

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    Ark: Easy Charcoal (10k in 10min) NO TOOLS OR FORGE

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Things we NEED this Holiday season

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Hey all! Fear Evolved is just around the corner! While I am eternally grateful for the amazing events the Dev team cook up for us every year (mostly lol) I do have a few specific requests for this year's event if at all possible. (Please note: this is just a list of things I think would be cool. Don't think I'm being an entitled douche.)

    Fear Evolved

    • TEK Cloak skins - I know TEK armor can't wear normal skins for PvP reasons but it would be awesome if it had its own skin! These cloaks are mainly seen in Aberration notes and they look dope!

    • DodoReaper - Everyone's been asking for an Aberration Halloween boss. While I don't think it'll happen, it's still on the list.

    • Dodogarmr - Instead of a Fear Titan (which could still be awesome) a Dodogarmr could be perhaps more threatening.

    • X-DodoRex - The DodoRex but cooler looking and even more dangerous!

    • HLN-A Missions - For Genesis I think assigning Gamma, Beta, Alpha missions for hunting down and/or collecting seasonal creatures/items would be amazing. With exclusive emotes/cosmetics as rewards!

    • Zombie Skins - We've had skeletal skins for forever, but how about some zombie costumes? Obviously dodos and wyverns are basically done but a zombie raptor? Zombie Trike? Zombie Parasaur!

    • More Skeletal Skins - What are ARK's most used creatures? Let's give them some cool Hallowed Skins!

    • DodoRex/Wyvern Skins - Now this is probably the least likely to happen on my list, but skins dropped by defeating the respective bosses you can equip on your creatures to terrify your enemies? I'm so down.

    Turkey Trials

    • Dodo Turkey Costume - nuff said.

    • Musket Longneck skin

    Winter Wonderland

    • Reindeer's Red Nose - Imagine a glowing red nose you could die and Don on your face!

    • Carrot Nose - in the same vein as the previous one!

    • Sweatpants/Yoga pants - Those swim trunk bottoms aren't cutting it during the snowy season

    • Boss Chibis - Syntac has been asking, and so have we! Chibi Broodmother, Megapithecus, Dragon, Overseer (that randomly changes forms), Manticore, Rockwell, Ice Titan, Forest Titan, Desert Titan, King Titan, Wyvern Boss (Valguero), and Master Controller!

    • Eggnog Mug Canteen Skin - This one might be hard to do, but essentially it makes the Canteen look like a mug of eggnog and plays an emote when you use it of...you drinking from a mug of eggnog.

    What other event items would you like to see?

    submitted by /u/diamondcreeper
    [link] [comments]

    Nice (Got to this in about a week)

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Racist, and abusive players

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    How do you all deal with those players that blatantly get away with being racist, verbally abusive, and aggressive towards everyone on the server?

    I've had a few on the server that I'm playing on (Official) and actually got so sick and tired of it that I reported them (with evidence of course) via arks webpage.

    Why don't they actually do anything? I got told that there wasn't enough evidence?

    Also, how are people who play this game like this?! It's a game for christ sake!

    Your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Buzzsaw13
    [link] [comments]

    Good place to mass tame Barys ?

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    I plan to go tame 50 barys tomorrow anyone have a suggestions off good spots ? (For breeding)

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/control143
    [link] [comments]

    How to prevent dino from walking cliff

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    I recently built a new base on a large plateau. Randomly I will get a wild rex or a raptor spawn, which is quickly taken care of by turrets and neutral tames. But somethings they will push and follow one off the side of the cliff. Like this morning I had to cryopod 10 rex's that walked off.

    So my question is my only option to build fence walls or dino gateways all the way around the plateau? I was trying to avoid that, but I can't think of anything other options. Anyone have any suggestions? This is a PvE server on PC. Its also Epic, so I dont have mods yet. Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/Pizzzathehutt
    [link] [comments]

    Ark / CSpinning RW Waterfall + Dragon Cave

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Hidden Groto (Ab) base raid

    Posted: 22 Sep 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Theres a base in the Artifact of the Shadows cave, with a turret wall of Heavies, Tek, and Species X all lined up inside right in a spot where a stego or Trike cant tank it. How am I even supposed to raid this?! It seems almost impossible.

    submitted by /u/GavasaurusRex
    [link] [comments]

    Ark: How To Build A Small Modern Home

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Official PvP Ps4 pull-up fobs defense grief clips

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    Trying to claim the Pink Tree Cave! ! - S3|E11 - Official Small Tribes

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    How to Play Multiple Maps Without Renting More Than 2 Servers?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    I currently rent a server and we have been playing the Ragnarok map for 2 months now. We're at the end game now and just beat the Ragnarok Arena on the easy difficulty. The game at this point is me just trying to breed mutations to prepare for harder difficulties (since tek items require an ungodly amount of element that easy mode won't sustain us with).

    I feel my players are getting a bit bored of Ragnarok and are ready to explore a new map. I suppose my next step would be to rent another server and have them clustered together so we could teleport to a new map.

    Is this what most people do? I'm not going to be able to afford a monthly payment to open up more than 2 servers, so what do people do in this situation? I don't want to close a map down (Ragnarok) and lose all of our stuff, but is that our only option at this point?

    I'm planning on opening another server with Abberation, linking it with Ragnarok. If we finish with Abberation, do I just have to shut down another map to open a new one? Does all of our stuff get permanently lost when it's closed?

    Sorry for all the questions!

    submitted by /u/LegendaryBo
    [link] [comments]

    Giga and the Tek cave.

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    I have been doing some research on getting a Giga into the Tek Cave, and from all the posts I have read, it would seem you can use a cryopod to bring the Giga in as long as you use it before the door closes. I realize you cannot get the giga into the overseer, only the cave itself, which is OK as I already beat the overseer and was just screwing around testing stuff on a new world. I'm playing single player BTW.

    Anyways last night I tried to cryopod the Giga in and was not allowed to use a cryopod anywhere inside the cave while the door was open, couldn't even use it outside of the cave for about 50 yards. I tried running the Giga in and he got caught on the door, so I used "cheat ghost" to get him under the door, then immediately used "cheat walk" and it seemed to work. I brought in the rest of my dinos, and the door closed. I walked back to my Giga and as soon as I jumped into his saddle, me, my giga, and all my other dinos instantly died.

    I had my world backed up so I didn't lose anything, but I cannot figure out how this happened and why I couldn't use a cryopod when it seems like it had worked for others in the past.

    Can someone shed some light on this situation? Thanks!!!

    submitted by /u/jp_73
    [link] [comments]

    Mods

    Posted: 21 Sep 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    So, ive played Primal Fear, and its awesome. But id like "take" some things and put them in the base game, without the addon of the whole mod, xp potions, smithy/forge craft/smelt times ... stuff like tha.

    Is this possible?

    submitted by /u/Legofski
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel