• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 8, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Welcome to Storytime Tuesday!

    Tales from the ARK can be wild, hilarious, and/or downright captivating. Consider this thread an open invitation for you to to tell us some tales of survival, tribal warfare, epic taming, thrilling exploration, etc.


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    :(

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    If you don't use dododex, what is you doing honey.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Why does my Sarco always look like he's just told a joke, and hes waiting for someone to laugh?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    Joan Jett, my first jet propelled rocket dino, paying respect at the warrior tombs of the fliers that came before her.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Fun tip: For your starter pvp base, you can use catwalks and then stack things on top of them, like furnaces, fabricators, smithies, and more.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Ark adults with jobs

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Do spawned creatures despawn?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    I am running a Crystal Isles server and I would like to spawn in a bunch of dinos in random areas that don't usually spawn. I'm aware the numbers will be whittled away over time, however I'm wondering if they will disappear at some point. Does anyone know?

    submitted by /u/ExarchApophis
    [link] [comments]

    TAMING A PTERANODON | ARK Solo PvP | Official PvP Small Tribes Ep. 2

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Best way to farm element? (Crystal Isles)

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Hey everyone. I've been trying to farm alpha wyverns but it's taking ages to get 5 of their primal talons. Are boss fights the most efficient way of getting element or is there a better way?

    I'm killing wyverns pretty fast at their nest in the desert but it feels so slow

    submitted by /u/asppppp
    [link] [comments]

    Do I need to keep manually feeding narcoberries to a dino to keep it unconcious?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    I just knocked out a Therizinosaurus, but its torpor goes down very quickly. Do I need to keep manually feeding it narcoberries to keep it sleeping, or is there a way to make it eat the narcoberries by itself without me being there?

    submitted by /u/leoogan
    [link] [comments]

    Allow shooting weapons from flyers mod?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm looking to see if theres a mod anyone reccomends that allows for players to shoot while riding flyers. I mainly want to be able to use my tracking transponder while flying but being able to shoot tranquilizer from the air would be a big plus. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/BlackOpsBellyTouch
    [link] [comments]

    Need Some Friends To Play Ark With

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    Hi My Name Is Dominic And Im Looking For Friends To Play Ark With Steam And Prefer Discord For Voicechat But Ill Settle For Steam Chat

    submitted by /u/IservetheMotherland
    [link] [comments]

    Argentavis still not able to pick up stuff

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    Because me and my friend rely on our Argentavises to farm with the Ankys (mountain base design with no ramp), the game has been unplayable since last friday.

    When are the princesses at Wildcard gonna fix this? My Nitrado sub runs out in 3 days and resubbing while the game is broken would be really dumb, don'tcha think? It's not the first time the game has been unplayable for us in the past 3 months.. so it's getting to the breaking point for me.

    submitted by /u/AngelOfMeh
    [link] [comments]

    Resources feature now on web version of Dododex

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    A full SOLO snowball on OFFICIAL for my fellow solo players struggling on Officials

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Can you get rid of mutations?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    Me and my friend have been mass breeding and still no luck, we've thought to ask admin but they say they only get on 1-2 times a month due to school in their country, so can you disable mutations because we've breeded numerous times

    submitted by /u/caboosethemoon
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an ini option (or any mod) to allow cryopods in boss arenas?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    Thought it would be worth asking, because I think it would be hilarious to release dozens of gigas on multiple bosses. I know it's a long shot, but one can dream!

    submitted by /u/DefinitelySteveIrwin
    [link] [comments]

    Why is broodmother so strong

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    So I brought in a pack of 17 lv190 semi imprinted Rexes and a 180 semi imprinted yutyrannus to beat broodmother gamma. She annihilated everyone and had 40% HP... How the hell are you supposed to kill that? I've been playing with accelerated breeding and increased gather, but didn't want to fuck with the combat balance but.... Goddamn idk if I can keep up my momentum after that

    submitted by /u/VVVVVVertigo
    [link] [comments]

    I lost a character while transerring. How do i transfer imprints to a new character?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    I am the owner of an xbox nitrado server.

    I understand how to use admin commands.

    Is my old characters player ID the same as my new character? If not, How do I find the old players ID? He's gone.

    submitted by /u/USADave85
    [link] [comments]

    My dino during an event

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    If titanomyrmas were smaller

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    What Servers do you play on?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    If you play on more than one of the below, pick the one you spend the most time on.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/TheGirthOfSquid
    [link] [comments]

    ARK Primal Fear mod Pikkons Revenge boss fight TrueArk PC sserver (4.8 B...

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel